Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Is there a way around the Overflow Loot Bag?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Cable

Is there a way around the Overflow Loot Bag?

Is there a way to make a plug-in to either get rid of the overflow loot bag, or perhaps a way to increase the amount of items it allows in an area before appearing? Just curious. I just got my Telvanni stronghold, got all excited about decorating, and then found a thread about it.

I suppose I'll have to branch out and finally start claiming more space in the name of Vadig Croon, Telvanni warlord. Maybe all those stupid Redoran manors, hmmm? I'm assassinating the lords now anyway, and it's not like their servant deserve to live. *rubs hands evilly*
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 2:57 pm

Re: Is there a way around the Overflow Loot Bag?

When I upgraded to the third stage of my Telvanni stronghold, I didn't loose anything. However, at a later stage a LOT of alchemy ingridiants + equipment + Devine metaphysics type books etc disapeared from a chest there :/
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:27 pm

XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

i use the balmora house plugin, nothing has disapeared yet.
strange that stuff in your own stronghold disappears

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:32 pm
Cable

Just curious. I (think) I have the most advanced stage of the Telvanni tower. I have the few people living in the pods, I have a dungeon, and I have a nice balcany. The tower doesn't advance any further than this, does it? Just curious.

And: Those mischievous overflow loot bags *don't* appear in any of the unofficial plug-in houses? That's cool...and frustrating. I really wanted my own Telvanni tower. Oh well.... I'll shop for my new home online.
Post Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:24 pm