Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Tons of unfinished business..questions..
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Tons of unfinished business..questions..

Hey all I searched but couldn't find any answers to the following questions. Any help or info is appreciated.

1) Where do you get heavy dragon hunter armor? I've killed 2 dragons and don't have any scales to give that smith in the castle if that's where it is.

2) What is sulfur, mandibles, wings, pitch, mincrawler plates and other assorted things for? I've learned a bit of alchemy and haven't found any use for any of them.

3) What is this key I found in the castle that says "Gomez..second door"..?

4) Should I perfect one-handed weapons? I'm like lvl 20 and have 60% one handed and 40% two handed...are crossbows even useful?

5) Since there are no shield is the only diff. between a one and two hander the speed of the sliciing?

6) The best weapon i've found is a barbarian two hander at 75/75 but I'm just using the orc slayer because I'm better at one handed. Should I put points into forging or something?

7) Why is Biff such a moron?! His AI is frustratingly terrible.

I hate that I even bother learning alchemy. There is like NO meadow knotweed but tons of healing roots, plants and herbs. I can never make potions.

9) Where can I find teacher for strength, dex, crossbow and fighting? None in the castle can even teach me anymore. Str 85.

Okay I know that was a LOT. Take care and thanks for any info you can provide.
madglee
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:15 am
Orc Hunter 06
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

1) once you get to the point in the game where you go to xardas' hidden library there is a book or something that says how to make the ultimate armor... take it to bennet and he will make it for you
2)sulfur is used to make runes for magicians, mandibles are good to sell and the minecrawler ones restore mana if you eat them... but only for the first couple, wings and stuff are good to sell minecrawler plates are good to sell or you can get wolf to make a decent armor out of them.
3)dont know havent found it yet, i imagine it opens gomez's old room tho
4)train with two handed until you are a master unless you wanna go farther, but the ultimate weapon is two handed so invest more into that then 1 h, crossbow is good for long distance if you are not good with magic and is stronger than the bow
5) 1 handers slice faster but 2 handers do more damage
6)learn to forge, just the basics for now and then learn how to forge the heavy dragon slayer when it is available to you, you need i raw steel, 6 ore and 5 dragon blood to make it tho so save up
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:51 am
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

STOP PLAYING NOW!!!!!!!!!!
You must Learn how to take scales to be able to make The armour, you need to kill all four dragons to have the medoum dragon hunter armour and the heavy dragon hunter armour! There is a man near the bridge that lead to the Stone dragon that can teach you how to take scales, if you wont learn to take scales YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE HEAVY DRAGON HUNTER ARMOUR!!! Alsow, Learn how to take dragon blood, With out it, you cant get the strongets weapon in the game! You alredy killed 2 dragons you sayd? You need the blood of 3 dragons to get the strongest 1H and the blood of 4 dragons to get the strongest 2H!!! Stop killing dragons!! Dont rush the game! Learn to take scales and blood NOW!! Before killing another dragon!
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:44 am
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

for the medium dragon hunters armor you only need to kill one dragon and take the scales to Bennet, he will make you a medium.
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:00 am
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

and you won't get the heavy armor before chapter 5..
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:12 am
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Crap

I went back to the opening of the pass to find those dragon hunters..I guess I should have paid him in the first place to learn how to gut dragons. Well, two dragons are dead and obviously I didn't get their blood or scales. Where is this guy that can teach me? I haven't found the stone dragon yet...is it too late for me to get the weapon/armor or if i run back to the dragon will the blood be on him once i Know how to gut?
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:18 am
Pikkon

Sugestion

do you know where the Montin fort is? The stone dragon is in the montin fort...
beside, you can find those Dragon hunterd in a cave near the river where the 2 diggers that want you to kill all the lurkers... Learn how to take the scales and blod, kill the other 2 dragons, you can cheat... It will be fair coz you will learn how to take it and you will get 4 dragon blood, Insert 4 more blood and it will be as if you learnd the at the begining of chapter 4...
I dont know the insert code for that, bet there is one somewhere in this forum..
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:26 am
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

hrm i don't know where the mountain fort is or where that cave is. From the castle which direction is the cave where i can learn? I looked for a code but didn't find one on here..mainly people saying the codes mess up the game or something.
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:39 am
Pikkon

Where you get in to the VoM, There is ariver right? Look at the castle and go to the right, continou going to the right until you see that the river gets to a waterfall, than, cross the river and thats where the cave is...
The fort:
leave the castle and go straghit to the orc wall When you are in front of the orc wall, Swim to the other side (The Orc wall's side) when you look at the wall, go to the right and keep going until you get the a river that ends the way, There is a hill on the right side, go there and you will find some fire lizerds, kill them and there is a small part of ground (Looks like a small bridge) that takes you to the dragon, DONT GO ON IT!!! gorn and the man that teaches you to gut dragons is on the right side, on a small place under the bridge, go back and there is a rock, get on the rock and look down you will see them..
Ok?
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:21 am
craptor
Village Leader
Village Leader

he doesnt have to cheat
dragons doesnt dissappear unless he goes to another chapter but he didnt yet.
So u can just go back to the dead dragons and take their blood+scales.
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:20 pm
Pikkon

No, He cant take the trophies unless he knew them before killing the beast...
Happend to me with the snappers leader, I took a saved game ofcorse..
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:28 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

it's true with snappers, but you don't know if it's the same with dragons, maybe you can get the scales and blood when you learn them later...
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:42 pm
Pikkon

Ok, why wont madglee try and tell us the resolts?
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:28 pm
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

woo hoo

Okay thanks guys. I found the guy and learned blood and scales. I ran back to the two dragons I'd already killed and this time looting their corpses DID produce blood and scales. Awesome. So apparently that is possible.

Jan, in the castle..the new smithy who got his job because of me will take 20 scales to make medium dragon armor. I gave them to him and he wants bloody 12,000 gold! I tried knocking him down and just taking it but it's not on him. Once i get enough money I'll knock him down again and he better have my 12k.
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:54 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

go to bennet, he will give it to you cheaper, and you could also go to him when you oly killed 1 dragon!
Post Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:57 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next