Usergroups
What made you laugh?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
honourcobain
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

-i laugh every time when i fell from high cliffs with monsters on my tail..ok i finish the fly in grave but those in my tail came with me.

-With each dragon, after so heroic and brave conversations i found myself running away from them HAHAHA.."not so fast my friend, i have the eye of innos, what must i do to clear the world from creatures like you bla bla...the eye have lost its power, run baby run...what a brave action when you enter ch4 a little earlier.

(not exactly the same words)
Ur-Shak: I must find Hosh-Pak
Hero:Who is Hosh-Pak
Ur-Shak: He is the shaman who Commands the Orcs...
Hero: Where is Hosh-Pack
Ur-Shak: Over a Cliff near the Castle
Hero: Hosh-Pak is dead.
(he just seem like an orc for me... HAHAHAHA...)

-
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:16 am
Kloetenotto
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I like it when you cheat yourself behind the orcish border.
Some very funny things to find there
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:05 pm
AndyDev
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

This is what made me laugh most http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33700
Software engineering today is a race between programmers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe striving to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 2:58 pm
Iron Man
Dazed and Confused
Dazed and Confused

A few off the top of my head:

When you first get into the upper quarter, the Paladin you met when you first entered the city starts talking about the houses and says "there is nothing in there for you!"

At the tavern, the landlord was saying that the Seekers were scaring away his patrons, at that moment a seeker walked past the door. I just burst out laughing

When the seekers taunt you. One of them said "your weak magic is no match for us" I promptly smote him with holy missile, complacince eh?

This box secretly turns into a picture and laughs at YOU personally when you're not looking.
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:42 pm
mythicdude
City Guard
City Guard

when hero ask parcival (or oric) can i help somehow?
parc:... kill hosh-pak
hero: that's a joke?
par: well u wanted to help...

or when hero ask dragomir how much he want to teach me something
he is so calm, but when she says 150 gold coin he raises his voice suddently

or when u first enter the city the hero ask a paladin:"what do i have to do to get a armor like u?"

or when the hero ask (i cant remember who, but is in harbor district) how's things in town?
and he says: the orcs are preparing an attack soon and i dont have enough resources to build my ship and u are asking me how are thing in town?
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:45 pm
smon
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

you seem to enjoy the translation
even if i just read it's not that good

imagine the german version
THAT's fun, i can tell you...
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:05 pm
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

The dev. graves close to the temple kind of thing where Shadow Lord Innubis (or something like that) is. It 's close to Onars farm.
NFG member
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:12 pm
Milten Rulz!!!
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hey where is ur-shack anyways? I want to talk with my orc buddy!

I like when you get the quest by torlof to "take care of the militia" Then you go to bangar and he says they will be hear any sec so you talk for a while and no militia and then you do the final message they are suddenly there walking in a semi-gay way. So you talk to them and say IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!! And crush them. It's sweat!!!
For me
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:25 am
AndyDev
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Or, have you heard the talking after the cast, when you finish the game, some funny stuff, "Don't throw my gold" .
Software engineering today is a race between programmers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe striving to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:49 am
jpgr1964
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

invincible fighting

As I followed Pyrokar to the stone circle I got too close to the magic troll. The troll and Pyrokar started fighting but apparently both are invincible. Pyrokar's magic was useless and the troll kept knocking Pyrokar backwards, with Pyrokar yelling about the 'vile beast'. Eventually Pyrokar got knocked over a tall cliff and the troll followed. Both of them bounced up like nothing happened and continued the fight. I lost track of them but apparently it finally broke up, when I got to the stone circle Pyrokar was there, looking none the worse for wear.
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:18 pm
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

That guy Abaldina ibn blablabal damn long name....

Gothic II Credits
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:00 pm
grimstyle
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

the thing that amuse me most is how the AI in the game reacts to certain things, and there are things that they do not react to.. there was this time when i rob the girl's house not bothering looking at the time, and when it was 8am in the morning they all woke up seein my behind and my face facing their chest that has JUST been looted. So, the husband was jus screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" i jus got out my axe and maim the husband and walked out of the house, and all i heard from the wife was "SMART KID!".. and no there was no yelling of "murderer" or any hassle at all - i find that kinda funny when her husband was covered in blood on the tip of her toe but still, she jus stood there sarcastically complimenting me
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:34 am
wk
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by grimstyle
the thing that amuse me most is how the AI in the game reacts to certain things, and there are things that they do not react to.. there was this time when i rob the girl's house not bothering looking at the time, and when it was 8am in the morning they all woke up seein my behind and my face facing their chest that has JUST been looted. So, the husband was jus screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" i jus got out my axe and maim the husband and walked out of the house, and all i heard from the wife was "SMART KID!".. and no there was no yelling of "murderer" or any hassle at all - i find that kinda funny when her husband was covered in blood on the tip of her toe but still, she jus stood there sarcastically complimenting me

Yes - I liked that "SMART KID!" remark. I was thinking of adding it to my sig.

Keep posting the things that you find entertaining as I am really enjoying this thread.

p.s. wk = Whiz Kid (retired)
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:31 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2