Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Help with riddle of the Pyramid (Spoiler Maybe)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

Help with riddle of the Pyramid (Spoiler Maybe)

Ok I bought a map off the cartographer in Khorinis and I bought this map and he said the map was used for far away treasure so I went to that temple killed all the enemies aroudn and found a cave, followed it and these stone Golems are on the floored al broken up but I can still hit them what's the deal with them? And what is the riddle behind the Pyramid puzzle I give up so can someone tell me it?
Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair, this can't be happening to me, who made you god to say, I'll take your life from you, flash before my eyes, now its time to die, burning in my brain, I can feel the flame.
-Ride the Lightning by Metallica
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Tue May 18, 2004 3:22 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

well in the large pyramid lays a nice one handed weapon if i'm not mistaken (it's in the chest) and the cave, well open all the chests in that cave and you will have a little surprise
Post Tue May 18, 2004 4:42 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

The golums come to life on your way out after you have aquired a certain thing, but it's well worth getting and the golums are easy as pie.
Post Tue May 18, 2004 5:19 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

In a chest in the cave you'll find a leather bag. Don't think it's a regular one, it isn't. There's a very nice item in the bag.
Post Tue May 18, 2004 5:46 pm
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

So can you please spoil it for me and tell me the nice item in the chest at the top of the pyramid I checked that cave and didn't find a leather bag so where exactly is it?
Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair, this can't be happening to me, who made you god to say, I'll take your life from you, flash before my eyes, now its time to die, burning in my brain, I can feel the flame.
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Wed May 19, 2004 2:55 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

On top of the highest cave you'll find the Orc-slayer (need I say more ) and in the cave with the "broken" (I would say sleeping ) golems you can find a chest with in it a leather satchel and in the satchel is 50 gold and a Ring of Invincibility
Post Wed May 19, 2004 3:20 pm
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

Ok that helps but what is in the chest at the top of the little hut at the top of the Pyramid? Sorry only played game once and didn't get lockpicketing because I didn't know where to get plus I was a mercenary.
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Wed May 19, 2004 3:28 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Sem
On top of the highest cave you'll find the Orc-slayer (need I say more ) and in the cave with the "broken" (I would say sleeping ) golems you can find a chest with in it a leather satchel and in the satchel is 50 gold and a Ring of Invincibility

Oops . I wanted to see on top of the highest pyramid, not cave. Climbing on top of a cave, that would be strange. So to answer your question in the little hut at the top of the pyramid is the Orc-Slayer.

You can learn lockpicking from the carpenter Thorben or from Ramirez in the thieves guild. It's almost a necessity to finish the game. You'll miss a lot without it.
Post Wed May 19, 2004 9:35 pm
Killerofevils II
Village Leader
Village Leader

Alright thanks because I bought the game really easily and played it once as a Mercenary and then my comp crashed! So I'm using my mom's computer for internet and luckily her comp can run Gothic Ya I never got lockpicketing since it was first time and didn't know where to learn it and now that I do the game will be alot better since I came about dozens of chests I coudln't picklock
I'm a rocker! Rock on!
Post Thu May 20, 2004 3:21 pm