View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
termo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The God damn Thieves Guild!!!

Im starting to go crazy now!!!!.
i have done the mission on akils farm and i read a topic about that i should find a fish and go talk to halvor....
Where the hell is the fish located?? Can someone mark that cave on a map for me?

And how do i learn lockpicking from the carpender?
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:46 pm
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

start from Khorinis and go to akils farm when you are at the end of the stairs going up to your right there is a way to akils farm and to your left a way leading into the forest follow that way then to your left should be a mountain follow the mountain wall till you meet up with a wulf behind the wulf is a entrace to a cave inside are three bandits in the chest you will find the fish you are searching for

"In darkness we are born, in darkness we will die."

"Piranhas are watching you. Piranhas are crunching your boots. Well, swim home to mommy!"
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:09 pm
termo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have killed the bandits i opened the fish and gave it to halvor, i even got some other fish from him i opened them toa nd the the things hiding inside.

Now What?

Should a guy give me a key?
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:46 pm
liquid
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

i posted the following in this thread

well first of all go to talk to jora at the marketplace he will give you a quest (some money of him was stolen) then go to Rengaru and talk with him he will flee so catch him (if you lose him you will find him at the harbour in the bar) talk with him but let him go then go to jora and give him the money and tell him the thiev has fled after that you can talk to him about the thiev guild

then talk to the owner of the bar kardif about something special of a job
talk with the mentioned person (nagur) about the job (tip fifty fifty) then make his quest and bring him the package you get more XP then from the other one (baltram)

after that go and talk to hokurn at the marketplace he will say that he has been robed out near akils farm talk to pablo about this and then go to the cave north/west of akils farm there you will find a fish with a note in it read it and then go to the harbour to halvor and talk to him about this do not report him to andre

after this go to the bar kardif will say to you that someone would like to talk to you go behind halvors house and talk to him (atilla is his name) he will give you XP and a key
now jump in to the water and swim east along the wall at the end you will find a door you can open with the given key

walk along and you will meet a guy called jesper say to him that you got a key from atilla

now talk with cassia she will give you 2 quests

later you will also get quests from the other two guys there

so dont report them dont kill them!!!!!!

you can kill them in chapter 5 and end the not logged quest will be ended after you talked to lord andre

if you report someone of the members to lord andre the one who gives you the key atilla is his name will try to kill you

"In darkness we are born, in darkness we will die."

"Piranhas are watching you. Piranhas are crunching your boots. Well, swim home to mommy!"
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:21 pm
termo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks man,

but!

I have done all that but the bartender have nothing to say to me.......
Im in chapter 5 do this have somthing to do with it?

How can i help the carpender?
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:26 pm
termo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks man,

but!

I have done all that but the bartender have nothing to say to me.......
Im in chapter 5 do this have somthing to do with it?

How can i get the respect from the carpender?
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:27 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

You don't have to. If you got Rengaru in jail, there should be an assassin waiting for you behind Halvors' shop. He's got a key to the sewers.
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:29 pm
Hasib
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have already done the 3 quest to get the key for the thieves guild, but i dont get the line about atilla when i talk to kardif?

Edit: btw, this guy from stolen money is not in jail.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:18 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

You have to throw both Rag and Hav in the slammer...Then they will send some one to deal with you...go to the shot & beer joint down at the docs and talk to the barkeep.

Sylvio
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:04 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

You only need to report one of them to Lord Andre in order for Atilla to be sent to kill you. I only got Halvor thrown in jail...
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:21 am
Hasib
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

But I can't report them to lord andre because i have a deal with them.And kardif says nothing about the assasin.
Post Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:07 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Kardif won't tell you about Atilla unless you report someone from the harbor district (or maybe rengura or whatever his name is...) If you didn't report anyone, and the option is unavailable when you're talking to Lord Andre, then you probably can't enter the theifs guild. I'm not sure about that though... there might be another way to enter the sewer. If you can find another way in the sewer then Atilla isn't important. The back entrance to the sewer is the locked door inside the hotel next to the merchant's market area. (If you can find a way inside the sewer and locate Atilla down there, you can probably kill him and loot the key so you'll be able to use the front entrance to the sewers.)
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:19 am