Members
Usergroups
Al-Sedexus
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Caspian

Al-Sedexus

Apparently I need to kill Al-Sedexus to be able to get uncursed and leave Rapax Castle. How do I get her to reappear?
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:07 pm

Josh

U go to the rift to the place where u kill el dorado( the demon thing) and u go down the temple thing he was guarding, she says something like "i hear your leaving me" then u fight her. u should try freeze flesh or web to get rid of the rapax she spawns and kill just her but it dont matter if u do or not your templar status will be neutral MY party was aroung 22 when i fought her u will know its her cause of the 2 big headlights
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 4:46 pm

otter
One of Us

You don't have to talk with her at that point, if you go to the back of where she appears you can get her surprised and from behind and freeze (or some kinda insta-kill) her before she can summon any help.
Post Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:46 pm
Gandalf
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Al-Sedexus is a wimp

I don't know if it was just chance or what, but when I fought Al-Sedexus, we knocked her unconscious in like the first round. She didn't even have a chance to spawn Rapax! Wimpy demon-slut!
Post Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
John373
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Sounds like you have a couple of fighters on your team. I knocked out the sea dragon just as well in the first round -- and he stayed unconscious through the rest of the battle.
Post Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:26 pm