Usergroups
confused, stupid orcs
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
darkmage
City Guard
City Guard

if anybody else has the same hatred for orcs as i do listen to this when you first get the ula mula put it on and go to the bridge entrance to the orc town and when the two orcs come runing up to you go into sneak mode and take about two steps and all of the sudden about four orcs see you and come runing at you in fury, when their about five feet away from them stand up the orcs try attacking you your guardian orcs attack them, when the orc following you kill the other orcs or visaversa all of the sudden the whole town goes in chaos and every other orc is swinging at each other and killing themselfs of, before you know it all of the orcs are in a royal rumble beating the crap out of each other, and the collest part is you can stand in the middle of them and not get attacked. this goes to prove that orcs are retarted oversized baboons with weapons.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:33 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Here it comes.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:35 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

You die with Rotbar!

The Orcs never leave the Orc land, ever, unless they chase you out. They only do that if you are in the Orc land in the first place. That makes you the aggressor!

How can you HATE an entire make believe race, that has never done anything except finish what you start?

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:22 am
darkmage
City Guard
City Guard

ok i guess i at least owe you an explenation about why i despise orcs. when i first started to play the game and got my first bow i just wanted to go out and hunt a couple scavengars, then i decided to look for this mage who left the oc(xzardes) well i was going into the uncharted lands when i saw two creachers standing just in my sight, i tried to go and talk to them BUT NO! these stupid uncivilizied beast attacked me, and i just wanted to talk to them. that explains my hatred for them.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:30 am
darkmage
City Guard
City Guard

oh and i hope this really pises you off.

i went to their town with the ula mula and inserted 10 zombies, fire golems and trolls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

THE PATHETIC FOOLS DIED DIED DIED

PS: Revenge is sweeeeet

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:33 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

You know, this is like watching a train-wreck.

[ This Message was edited by: Val on 2002-03-11 21:25 ]
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:53 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

Again, you walked into the Orc land, a sworn enemy that hasn't ever seen humanity from human beings. The guardian under the ring of stone was out pleasure hunting Orcs when he became cursed! You could see that they were Orcs as you approached, or you should have, and the intro movie made it clear that we were at war.

Territorialism aside, the Orcs keep to themselves, only when the enemy (you) enters their borders do they get aggressive.

You can play any way you want, it's only a game after all. If you want to kill all the Orcs, that's up to you! It's just really hard to justify in my mind, because they have no interest in you, what so ever, outside of the Orc land. In reality you could avoid them all just by not entering the Orc land. Since you have to do that in order to complete the game, why not use the Ulu-mulu? Under the sign of peace, you can walk freely through the Orc town without a single Orc attacking you.

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:10 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Yup, just like it. Fascinating and horrible at the same time.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:14 am
darkmage
City Guard
City Guard

look how would you feel if orcs were the reason you were stuck in that dam barior becuase of orcs, i meen what kind of sphycotic creature worships something that could destroy everything, i admit yberion was an idiot for worshiping a god he new nothing about.
in gothic two i am going to slaughter those stupid creatures by using pyrokenises to watch its brains light on fire, and if i can ill lead a dragon into their lands and watch them get toasted, then ill join rhobar and kill the idiotic retards then ill kill the king and take his throne
then ill chop of the head of an orc and hang it on a wall right next to rhobar
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:19 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

quote:

On 2002-03-11 20:33, darkmage wrote:
oh and i hope this really pises you off.

i went to their town with the ula mula and inserted 10 zombies, fire golems and trolls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

THE PATHETIC FOOLS DIED DIED DIED

PS: Revenge is sweeeeet

And you wonder why they attack you? Hello!

quote:

On 2002-03-11 21:14, Val wrote:
Yup, just like it. Fascinating and horrible at the same time.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:21 am
darkmage
City Guard
City Guard

oh and if something is stupid enough to attack its own tribe becuase somebody went into sneakmode deserves to DIE go ahed try what i did, whatch pure stupidity.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:22 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

*Val shakes her head and stares in horrified fascination as the tragedy that is this thread continues*

[ This Message was edited by: Val on 2002-03-11 21:29 ]
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:28 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

And anyway, you can do that in the OC, NC or anywhere with the same results, it doesn't say anything about the Orcs.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:28 am
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

quote:

On 2002-03-11 21:22, darkmage wrote:
oh and if something is stupid enough to attack its own tribe becuase somebody went into sneakmode deserves to DIE go ahed try what i did, whatch pure stupidity.

The entire game has little bugaboos like that, someone in another thread caused a similar free for all in the OC.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:32 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

*sigh* Terrible, it's just terrible. Someone should call the fire department. *sigh*

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:42 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next