Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
After I rescue Mehra Milo, what do I do?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Zameir
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

After I rescue Mehra Milo, what do I do?

It doesn't seem to give any clue as to what to do next for the main quest apart from maybe talk to Vivec, I've been doing fighter and mage quests, what do I do now to advance the main quest???
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:57 am
Rhys

Actually...

Did you talk to Mehra, find the location of the "Secret dissident priests" base, and visit them to get copies of the lost prophecies? That's the next step; then you take them back to the Urshilaku wise woman for interpretation; they will send you to Kogoruhn to prove yourself.

If you're into enchantment, bring lots of BIG soul gems. Several named creatures in Kogoruhn, with "soul values" of over $160k (a golden saint is 80k).

After that you'll get the quest to find and enter the cavern of the incarnate; that's where I am' and I'm a touch confused. Kogoruhn was quite fun, though.

-->Rhys
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 12:20 pm

Zameir
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I've spoken to Milo I just wasn't sure where to go next. So I guess it's back to the ashlander camp, thanks for the help.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:08 am