Author Thread
pitttbulll

Assemanu

What level is this dungeon for?
Post Mon May 27, 2002 9:58 pm

bedwine
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I successfully took this level without cheating at level 6. This must be a quest level because the three ordinators bodies could not be removed. I think a level one player could do this level if he had enough blight and restore potions. Using invisibility and levitation to get the robe before taking on the last bad guy would do the trick.
Post Thu May 30, 2002 8:14 am
Siphax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Just for fun I tried this at level 1 with my newest mage character. It is no trouble at all to get the robe as long as you have enough invisibility and levitate potions and 100 lockpick spells. I popped the chest on the ledge, grabbed the robe and recalled out without fighting anything. Ah, the things you try in a game once you've finished it a few times...

With wits and proper preparation, nothing in this game is for a particular "level", that's one of the many beautiful things about it.

Siphax
Post Thu May 30, 2002 2:56 pm
theohall

Yes - The Robe of St. Hroris is a quest item.

BIG SPOILER
It's part of becoming a council member, or Grand Master - forget which - of House Hlaalu.
Post Fri May 31, 2002 1:50 am