Killing Fellow Camp Members
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
gdgrimm
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Killing Fellow Camp Members

I obviously could figure this out myself, but....

If I join the New Camp, how many members can I kill before they start getting pissed with me? I'm expecting to kill Shrike (?), Butch (?), Rice Lord, Lefty, and maybe one or two of the Thugs that hang with Lefty. That would mean about 4 or 5 kills.

Any real downside to all this carnage of my fellow camp members?

Sure, you can trust me (to steal or mug you for anything I want).
Post Fri May 23, 2003 7:03 pm
EvilMordrid
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Save the game and then kill everything
its what i do some times just for the hell of it ill save first then kill everyone in the whole camp and if there r people that cant be killed i edit them and make it so they can be killed and then i kill them to till everyone is dead and then move on to the next camp hehe
sometimes ill turn into a monster and take on the guards to see how far i get befor they take me down
like ill slide around the sect camp as a swamp shark eating people hehe
Post Sun May 25, 2003 4:08 pm
gdgrimm
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:
Originally posted by EvilMordrid
Save the game and then kill everything
its what i do some times just for the hell of it ill save first then kill everyone in the whole camp and if there r people that cant be killed i edit them and make it so they can be killed and then i kill them to till everyone is dead and then move on to the next camp hehe
sometimes ill turn into a monster and take on the guards to see how far i get befor they take me down
like ill slide around the sect camp as a swamp shark eating people hehe

I might start doing things like that after I'm done playing the game this time around. But it doesn't seem to really fit my type of RPG style. That style is more about playing a computer game, but I like the style of being someone/something in a different world.

Anyway, I was able to handle Shrike pretty easy without killing him. I engaged far enough away that it started as a bow duel, and having already mastered that skill, I was able to drop him down to virtually no health while only getting hit once or twice. I was then able to close to melee range and draw my 'dagger's discipline' in time to drop him with one swing before he could make mince meat out of me at close range.

I think I'll go ahead and kill the Rice Lord (I wonder how Horatio will feel about that ). But I want to leave Lefty alive, because I love watching his teeth chatter and listening to him whimper all the time. And since the New Camp is going to be my home, that's important.
Post Wed May 28, 2003 6:32 pm
EvilMordrid
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i worked out u can actually sleep anywhere cause if u run into someones hut and jump strait into bed they go "hey you" but then when its morning they r reset and they say "hey you" all over again so u just leave there hut befor they get too angry and they put there weapon away and say something like "that was lucky" or what ever yay free beds anywhere hehe
also when i got to the end of the game i went to the old camp and used the cheat to bring back all the fire mages and they start fighting the guards so i then created extra fire mages so there was double of everyone and there was a big mage battle with the guards
Post Thu May 29, 2003 2:33 pm