Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Any Aussies recieved post from DVDboxoffice yet?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
crazytrain1978

Any Aussies recieved post from DVDboxoffice yet?

Has anyone else in Australia recieved their copy in the post from DVDBoxoffice yet? thoes that didnt choose the express shipping method?

Thanx crazytrain1978
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:02 pm

crazytrain1978

Re: Any Aussies recieved post from DVDboxoffice yet?

Does anyone have any updates for this thread? My copy was shipped on the 4th of may and its now the 17th! I dont order much from overseases, but this seems like a very very long time for airmail. has anyone in Australia Revieved their copy via airmail from dvdboxoffice yet? im sorta getting a bit worried....

hope someone has some info crazytrain1978
Post Fri May 17, 2002 12:59 am

Jellyfish

Hey mate mine got sent on the 4th as well and I haven't received mine yet... my dad orders DVD's from there all the time and he says that it will take as little as 10 days but usually about 2 and a half weeks... so don't start panicking yet it is most likely you will get it next week... hey post in here when you get it, and I will as well... will probably be a day or so apart if not the same day
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:24 am

crazytrain1978

quote:
Originally posted by Jellyfish
Hey mate mine got sent on the 4th as well and I haven't received mine yet... my dad orders DVD's from there all the time and he says that it will take as little as 10 days but usually about 2 and a half weeks... so don't start panicking yet it is most likely you will get it next week... hey post in here when you get it, and I will as well... will probably be a day or so apart if not the same day

Thanx for the info it was going to be 2wks tomorrow so i was starting to get worried it was lost or something. Good to hear it will only be about another week When it arrives ill post on here

thanx again
crazytrain1978
Post Fri May 17, 2002 3:29 am

Jellyfish

Just heard from my brother that it arrived this afternoon... now I have to wait the last hour or so of work to go home and start adventuring hope it doesn't take too long to get to you too... should get to you today or if not then Tuesday (w/ the public hol) i guess!

cheers

Brad
Post Fri May 17, 2002 6:41 am

madigan

I just got my copy from www.cdromshop.com. Order was sent on the 9th May through registered post.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 6:50 am

crazytrain1978

quote:
Originally posted by Jellyfish
Just heard from my brother that it arrived this afternoon... now I have to wait the last hour or so of work to go home and start adventuring hope it doesn't take too long to get to you too... should get to you today or if not then Tuesday (w/ the public hol) i guess!

cheers

Brad

Hey Jellyfish, did you order from dvdboxoffce and via the free airmail? and you say its arrived? you lucky bum! where abouts in Australia are you?

thanx crazytrain1978
Post Fri May 17, 2002 9:43 am

Aramas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Mine arrived today (Newcastle) from dvdboxoffice via the free airmail. It shipped on the 4th of May. Looks fantastic. I have no idea why the whiners complain about framerates. It's as smooth as a baby's bum on my Athlon 1800, 512MB DDRram (333MHz) and Radeon 8500. 1024x768, everthing on max but shadows off.
Post Fri May 17, 2002 12:36 pm
crazytrain1978

quote:
Originally posted by Aramas
Mine arrived today (Newcastle) from dvdboxoffice via the free airmail. It shipped on the 4th of May. Looks fantastic. I have no idea why the whiners complain about framerates. It's as smooth as a baby's bum on my Athlon 1800, 512MB DDRram (333MHz) and Radeon 8500. 1024x768, everthing on max but shadows off.

Cool glad to see its finaly getting closer Out of interest how did it arrive? in your post box? or did they dump it at your front door or what?

thanx crazytrain1978
Post Sun May 19, 2002 5:13 am

Aramas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

They just left it in the letter box. It's a small package - only about the size of a video cassette.
Mail seems to be slower since the Yanks crapped their pants last year. Little Johnny Howard seems to think that the Evil Axes are poised and ready to strike, so he has the customs guys doing double shifts - both of them! Although I doubt that the current Bad Guys even know where we are, or care. Our Hobbit in Chief has every reason to be worried, though. A kick in the arse for Dubya is a kick in the face for Little Johnny!
I can just see a horde of Islamic kamakaze wombats tunnelling under parliament house and blowing themselves up. Although I suspect that a mass culling of polititians might prove popular with the Australian public.
Oops, sorry. Three beers and I'm anybody's
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:10 pm