Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Mountain Fort
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

well i got the bone-bow from the ore mine like the FAQ suggested, and cleared out the entire Mountain Fort and found the Title Deed for it which claims that i am the new owner of the fort as long as i have the paper.

so my question is: is this of any importance? do i need the title deed or even the fort later in the game to complete some quest, or can i just sell the deed for some arrows?
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:01 am

Its part of a quest in chapter 3.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 2:05 am

soo.....did i just screw the quest up by getting the title deed and the sword of victory too early??
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:15 am

iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

Possibly..that's why at the end of the FAQ.. or possibly even the beginning, it warns against doing things like that until it is time to do them..You may find great items, but if you find them at the wrong time, that will force you to negatively influence quests later in the game..

Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:03 am
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

Possibly..that's why at the end of the FAQ.. or possibly even the beginning, it warns against doing things like that until it is time to do them..You may find great items, but if you find them at the wrong time, that will force you to negatively influence quests later in the game..

Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:03 am

yeah i know, i know i read that part, it actually said it numerous times throughout more of the FAQ, but when i got that bone-bow i was just too tempted to go exploring, and those harpies were just sooooo easy to kill with my new bow and i really needed the experience. guess i learned my lesson
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:06 am

I doubt it ruined the quest. Just hang onto the scroll and use it when prompted too.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:00 am