OPINIONS PLEASE!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Legal_My_Deagle
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

hey people!! anybody who has played this game past level 20 would know its too easy. well im going to try to do something fun AND something to make the game harder - play through the WHOLE game as a vampire, as i hear it is possible , and im gonna try and do it. how i dont want a bunch of flamer posts, or any posts about opinions other than what im gonna ask you guys, so please. basically i hear that as a vampire you dont get any services really at all, so i tried to keep that in mind as i made these specs, take a look at them please, while keeping in mind what im trying to do. SPECIALTY - STEALTH / FAVORITE ATTRIBUTES - AGILITY, SPEED / MAJOR SKILLS - ACROBATICS, LIGHT ARMOR, ATHLETICS, MARKSMAN, SHORT BLADE / MINOR SKILLS - SNEAK, ILLUSION, MYSTICISM, ALCHEMY, ENCHANT / BIRTHSIGN - THE LADY. the lady is because with that setup, endurence and personality were really low, so that is trying to even it out, and i didnt see another sign that would help much much - except perhaps THE STEED? that might be smarter... illusion is to charm people. the "moving around" skills are because ill be having to do a lot of it, like running from guards who dont like me because they have SOMETHING against vampires, illusion is to charm people and turn invisible and stuff, mysticism and enchant are to do just that - but ecspecially mysticism to teleport MYSELF to try and offset the "no fast transport as vampire" thing. i also suppose that ill be doing lots of "snatch and runs" at stores if they wont sell to me. keep in mind im not playing a vampire just to kill everybody, im trying to roleplay and have it be hard =] marksman is in there because with all the other skills im using, it would be useful, cause i could easily do "hit and runs" with this speed. alchemy is to help me be self - sufficient, and enchant is kind of for this too...im thinking that most likely if i change anything, it will be to change enchant to armorer skills (since probably nobody will repair FOR me) and maybe if i did that, then id change THE LADY to THE STEED for the speed bonus, since if nobody likes me anyway what is the point of having high personality? if you think of it like that then its just a question of +25 endurence VS +25 speed...well guys, give me some suggestions please!!! thank ya and please, if you are experianced in this game, tell me what ya think, i want second opionions...
Post Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:50 am