Usergroups
Minecrawler's aromr
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
stcardgeek
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I THINK I'm done in the mines and only have 14 pieces. I carried around pieces i found in the old camp for lke ever, but finally sold them and I'm pretty sure it was to a merchant in the old camp, of which I am banned. Any place else to find another two pieces?
Post Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:41 pm
Grifter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

There's plenty of minecrawlers of the tough variety in the Sleeper's Temple. Alternately, use Transform into Meatbug scrolls to get in and out of the camp to kill the merchant, take his stock (including your plates), and meatbug back out.
Post Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:43 pm
Ikea-BoY
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

is there anybody in the old camp taht i shouldnt kill? im banashed and hate gomez and his friends anyone i shouldnt take vengence on?.. im only on the new mine mission with gorn right now.. taking out a few of the old camp boys would make me feel better .. feel so betrayed
Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:30 am
Mushukyou
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

hey..

when I killed the mindcrawlers in there.. I never got any plates from them.. I only got those manible thingies...

I was supposed to get plates? =(

"It was not atheists who flew hijacked airliners into the Twin towers and Pentagon, Mr. O'Reilly. It was a group of religious men whose belief in a higher power motivated them to carry out their dastardly deeds."
Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:31 am
Ikea-BoY
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

in the NEW MINE yes
but i beleive u need a razor blade

u should find one in a chest before u enter the mine
Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:40 am
Mushukyou
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

New mine?

I cleared out that one in order to become a guard... was I supposed to have a razer blade in order to get the plates off of them?

Or would I not have been able to since it was the old mine?

"It was not atheists who flew hijacked airliners into the Twin towers and Pentagon, Mr. O'Reilly. It was a group of religious men whose belief in a higher power motivated them to carry out their dastardly deeds."
Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:55 am
Legendary
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You cleared out the old mine to become a guard, not the new mine. You cant even get in the new mine untill you go with Gorn down there to stop the Old camps raid in chapter 4.

You will find minecrawler warriors there, not just the regular puny kind. Talk to Wolf in the New camp after Gorn tells you to just before you head to the new mine to fight the old camp and he will tell you how to get the plates off.

And yes, be sure to take a razor. Wolf will sell you one if you dont already have it.
Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 1:54 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

You needn't buy one, every dead body in the New Mine - and the ground is littered with them there - has at least one razor in his pocket.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2002 10:20 am