Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where is the Dwemer Cube thing for main quest?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Stiler
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Where is the Dwemer Cube thing for main quest?

Ok, after you talk to the main quest guy for the first time he tells you to go to the fighter guild guy which in return wants you to go find a cube thing in this dwarf place, ok i got there , went thru the whole place, and i have yet to find the cube thing, someone help please.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 4:10 am

Go back to the main area, where the three doors are and immediately below where you enter the place.
Stand in the middle of the room, facing towards the three doors and look up, you will see a platform you missed! There is a path up to it, and a door leading to a guy with an axe, dispose of him, and start looking, it is on a shelf....
Post Sun May 12, 2002 4:40 am

CassiusClay

Use your map

When you right-click to menu mode, look at the little block "notes". You will see two rooms titled "Cells of Hollow Hand". Make sure that you go to both of them.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 5:59 am

Nope it is in the room, off the platform above the rest of the main dungeon area, trust me on this one, it is really easy to miss....
Post Sun May 12, 2002 6:03 am

Stiler
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

ok thanks fellas, i went right past it, didn't even see it til i had a torch in my hand.
Post Sun May 12, 2002 6:07 am

hey guys, i'm on this one too...

where are the ruins to begin with? directions just say 'near here'... well I've looped around baldora several times, and while i've had some good adventures, i haven't found the ruins yet?

thanks!

keldieve
Post Tue May 14, 2002 4:06 pm

moondrago
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

follow his directions

ah ....most of the time if you just follow the directions you will find it ....reread them again i had to read them like 5 times but i follow his directions and i found it in like 3 minutes .....look for the signs he says and follow away ....just hope you dont have to look in a sand storm ...DOH!!!
Post Tue May 14, 2002 6:18 pm
sphinxlet

For Anonymour: If you've got the paper map handy, find the bridge east of Balmora, right by Fort Moonmoth. Just below the east end of the bridge, look at the map and you'll see a little orangish tower. That's where the ruins are.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 7:44 pm

ithinkimbatman

2 hollow hand rooms?

i've got the official Morrowind Prophecies guide, and it says nothing about 2 hollow hand rooms. i found the one but the man i fought a name that differed from the book, so i checked the shelfs and what do ya know, no cube. i got so mad looking for it that i havent gone back since the day i got the game.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 7:51 pm

FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

As soon as you enter you have no choice but to follow a ruin path down, if u look back towards the entrance on your way down u will notice a lvl directly under the one u just came down, keep going down to the bottom of that ruin path, then look to your left for a stone path (its not an obvious stone path, it looks like part of the wall) that goes up to that mid lvl and the room to your left has the guy, kill him then get the cube form the shelf.

Believe me you will feel dumb when u realize how easy it is as I did after spending over 2 hours looking and passing it up several times.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 8:02 pm