Members
Usergroups
Bug: Maximum Magicka
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Sayter

Bug: Maximum Magicka

Started teh game with 150 Magicka , but for some reason an error occured along the line. I am now stuck with 100 magicka. And it wont raise. Got so annoying I even created an item to re-give my character his 2.0 x INT increase on Magicka. STILL doesnt work.

Thoughts on why this is the case?
Post Sat May 25, 2002 12:32 am

Saemi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Is your intelligence in red?

If so you need to go to a shrine or use a spell or potion to heal it back to normal.
Post Sat May 25, 2002 8:42 am
Sayter

nope.

I am as healthy as ever. Granted, I am a vapire now, but even with all the bonuses associated with vampires, I STILL only have 100 mana. I have 96 Int, and 94 Willpower. And a 2.0 multiplier for my race. So I should in theory have a CRAPLOAD more than 100. Im managing in a not-so=great way. Had to create an item that restores my magicka at a decent rate, in order to even be able to cast half the stuff I need at my current level.

I sure as hell am not restarting again this far along. Third char already, and im happy with this one aside from the bug. Not a HUGE deal, just a nuisance when you try to cast a summon and it drains nearly all of your magicka. OR a powerful attack spell.
Post Sat May 25, 2002 10:22 am

HydroSqueegee
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

why not make a copy of your save file, and then go get cured of your vampirism to see if that may be the problem.
Post Sat May 25, 2002 2:55 pm
some guy

what spell do you use to restore magicka?!
Post Sat May 25, 2002 4:51 pm

DarthBryy
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

A spell to restore mana? It isn't possible, I think. Because you would be spending mana to get mana.

Its like that CoinStarr system. Put in coins to get money.
It's a good idea, but does it get you anything, you know?
Post Sun May 26, 2002 8:21 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

A Magicka Leech Spell... steal Magicka from those who have it, at a cost of Magicka.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 1:30 pm
Lordr31z
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Naa.. that would still be cheap. You could just rest a bit and be back to normal. The potions and scrolls are fine. Only time there should be a magika regen spell is if another character like a healer is casting it on someone else. That way she loses the mana and you gain it.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 1:48 pm