Great House requirements?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Aramas
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Great House requirements?

MW still hasn't arrived, so I was wondering about the requirements to join a great house. For example could you join the Tandoori mages if your character doesn't have a magic school as a major skill?

Here's my custom character:

Name: Arien
Race: Wood Elf
Birthsign: The Shadow

Class: Shadow

Major Skills:
- Sneak
- Security
- Short Blade
- Marksman
- Light Armor

Minor Skills:
- Illusion
- Acrobatics
- Mercantile
- Speechcraft
- Athletics

Class Description:
Shadows dedicate their lives to the liberation of repressed loot everywhere! If you love your loot then set it free! A shadow will always be happy to help you even if you would rather he didn't. Fleet footed, light fingered, eagle eyed, silver tongued and ready to mess with your mind as well as your body, a Shadow sees everyone as merely an obstacle between himself and his goal. Loot, glorious loot. The way it gleams in the moonlight, the way it tinkles and clanks. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so worthwhile as simply messing around in someone else's loot.

I'm thinking that if I want the option to join the Vindaloos (I can't remember their name) then I might have to move Illusion up to a major.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:45 am
Benjamin

Telvanni Requirements

House Telvanni requirements:

Favored skills = mysticism; conjuration; illusion; alteration; destruction, and enchant. Requirements in these skills start at zero, but rise along with your desired rank in the House, culimating at at least 90 in 1 skill and 35 in two others.

Also, you need 30 Willpower and 30 Intelligence just to join. The requirements here get as high as 35 in both attributes, as you go up the ladder in the House.

Hope that helps!
Post Thu May 09, 2002 5:09 am