Members
Usergroups
npc directions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
some guy

npc directions

I just encountered that half naked nord guy that was tricked by a witch. The problem is I can't find the camp site where the witch is! He said it was to the northwest, but I tried that and finally just went to ald' rhun instead. Where is that witch?!

Also, I just found the boots of blinding speed. Those things seem to kick some major butt. The problem is that I'm an Argonian. Is there any item that makes up for the fact that beast races can't wear footwear? That is a pretty major disadvantage.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 8:06 am

sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

There are 3 half-naked Nords in the game and one fellow who had his pants stolen.

So far as I can tell, due to lack of detail, the witch is to the Northwest.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 2:20 pm
some guy

I can't find the witch! I found another waylaid nord near aldrhun and he was diseased so couldn't move. Did I miss a barbarian or is he further on? I traveled all the way to gnisis and still can't find him or the witch! How far northwest is this person? I don't want to abandon this guy and I don't want him tagging around me for the rest of the game!
Post Sun May 26, 2002 6:41 pm

some guy

sorry to keep pushing the issue, but this is really bugging me. I have two people following me around, I want to get rid of both of them. Maybe I should get rid of the other person first...
Post Mon May 27, 2002 12:38 am

The witch is more North than Northwest I believe. And she's quite a ways up there. Course I hope you remember where you picked up your nekked Nord.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 6:33 am

some guy

That advice really helped a lot. Thanks! I missed the witch by a trail width because I went northwest instead of directly north.

Anyway, I have to ask about how to finish up that quest. Is there any way to do it completely peacefully? It seems I have to kill one or the other. I really want to side with the witch because what she says is reasonable; however, the barbarian gives a better reward +2 permanent strength! I'd rather have that than a bunch of potions. So, can I just take Hlormar to Caldera and she'll be waiting there or do I have to kill one of them?
Post Mon May 27, 2002 8:13 pm

sig20paramedic
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I really hate to be a pain...but how far north is the witch??? I can't seem to find her...is she way off the beaten path or is she near a raod?? Thanks in advance.
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:20 pm
His Master's Voice
Village Leader
Village Leader

she's near a road leading to the north. maybe it's just me but i found her to be pretty near the place where i found the nord. there are 4 options (maybe more):

1: side with the witch and kill the nord
reward: potions

2: side with the nord and kill the witch
reward: dunno cos i didnt do this

3(my favourite): side with the nord, let the nord fight the witch, kill the winner.
reward: everything

4: side with the nord then leave them while they fight and sort it out on their own
reward: sod all

i eventually sided with the witch. i went to the caldera mages guild 3 days after but she wasnt there. so if you want that axe, you can pickpocket her, knock her out and loot her, or kill her and loot her.
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:49 pm