Members
Usergroups
I am absolutely stuck on this quest. I NEED Assistance
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Cronos

I am absolutely stuck on this quest. I NEED Assistance

I am currently a Defender of the Fighter's Guild and was given a mission by the Orc trainer in the Vivec Fighter's guild regarding a contract for a bounty on a person named Adraria Vandacia. This person was supposed to be located in Seyda Neen and the Orc went as far to include that he/she should be in one of the Census and Excise offices. I have searched the Office and the entire town inside and out, and for the life of me, I cannot find this person anywhere. Nor can I inquire anything about them from the local residents. I am stuck, can anyone help me???

Help would be immensely appreciated. Thank you

Cronos
Level 8 Dumner Spellsword
Post Wed May 15, 2002 3:24 am

I've never had this quest so this is just a wild guess. Did you try the upstairs of the wharehouse? I remember there was a woman up there.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 5:06 am

Cronos

I'm afraid I've searched every inch of Seyda, including the upstairs of the Tradehouse.

Bumping this thread because I'm still desperate for an answer. So much so that while I was in Seyda I decided to head to Assemanu and get that nice robe

Somebody has to know. It's the third or 4th quest that is given to you in the Vivec Fighter's guild. After the one that you need to retreive a ring for.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 1:44 pm

FrGGr
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

There are 2 Census buildings one is a Census Office, one is a Census Building. The Census Office is where you start out, where you create your character, leave the Census Office look directly across the road you will see the Census Building. You have to pick a lock to the Census Building which is located across the road from the Office. The lock is 40 or 50 I think not too hard. Be careful not to get caught you have to time it right with the guards nearby. She is upstairs in that Building along with one guard.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 2:05 pm
mojobaggins
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have picked the lock for the Census Building, however, upon opening the door I see nothing but a brick wall. The door even opens strangely...as if the hinge is in the center. Has anyone else experienced this?? Could a plugin be causing this phenomenon?
Post Wed May 29, 2002 2:17 am
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

anouther way to get into the warehouse is to levitate up to the balcony above the first door you ever saw in the game, that balcony leads you to a room with some tax collector woman or something.
Post Wed May 29, 2002 4:23 am
Wulfgar

Woman exicse tax offices

yes, to out to water behind the building, and turn around. see 2nd
floor balcony, levitate or slow rise up with potion, open door, she is there.
couldn't intimdate or taunt her, had to kill her, took 1,ooo bounty, took stuff off desk, got bounty removed by Balmora cornerhouse bartender,
cost me about 200 ;(
Post Wed May 29, 2002 3:26 pm