FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Just Finished Gothic
Paul2624

Replies: 4
Views: 101

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:02 pm   Subject: Just Finished Gothic
I finally finished the game, thanks to anyone who responded to my questions.

My only thoughts are what are the "multiple endings" refered to?

I did it in 56 hours and got to level 35. Is this ...
  Topic: Orc Village - Temple Question
Paul2624

Replies: 2
Views: 54

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:39 am   Subject: Orc Village - Temple Question
I have entered the Orc Village having killed everyone on a previous visit including the three Shamens. I have looted all the chests but have reached a gate where it says "This lever wont move at all". ...
  Topic: Troll Problem
Paul2624

Replies: 12
Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:13 pm   Subject: Troll Problem
I am trying to get the tusks of a troll for the Orc slave in the mine. I used my shrink monster spell last time, how else can I defeat the troll. I have 100 strength and 100 skill points but nothing ...
  Topic: Orc Shamen
Paul2624

Views: 55

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:18 pm   Subject: Orc Shamen
Thanks, that map is very helpful, I assume the orc Shamen is at location G?

Topic: Orc Shamen
Paul2624

Views: 55

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:05 pm   Subject: Orc Shamen
I have jumped from the tower with the 13 mage, I can't find the ruin where the Shamen is. I am by the Mud pool having killed the razors and a fire lizard. Directions as to where I should go from here ...
  Topic: 13 Mage in the Orc land
Paul2624

Replies: 5
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:56 pm   Subject: 13 Mage in the Orc land
I can't find the tower where the 13th Mage is, I have been all the way through the orc village and killed all the bastards, I am back at the "stonehenge" section where there is a passage to one of the ...
  Topic: Warrior Orcs - searching for the 13th Mage
Paul2624

Replies: 6
Views: 43

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:55 pm   Subject: Warrior Orcs - searching for the 13th Mage
My strength is 70
  Topic: Warrior Orcs - searching for the 13th Mage
Paul2624

Replies: 6
Views: 43

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:48 pm   Subject: Warrior Orcs - searching for the 13th Mage
I am having a nightmare because 5 or 6 Orcs attack at once and I get my arse kicked. Is there anyway I can lure one out at a time, or at least 2 at a time.

I am level 20 using a light 2 handed swor ...
  Topic: Two Handed sword training, as an old camp guard
Paul2624

Replies: 8
Views: 124

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:17 am   Subject: Two Handed sword training, as an old camp guard
Where can I train in two handed swordsmanship, Thours and Deigo can only help my strength and skill, Scorpio can train me in the crossbow. Who do I need to see? Please help as this is slowing down my ...

Page 1 of 1