FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: two handed weapon
xenite_v

Replies: 2
Views: 82

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:47 pm   Subject: two handed weapon
i have join the old camp and join the fire mage.....i just want to know who can teach me 2 handed weapon skill and magic skill lvl 5 & 6???
thank u..
  Topic: really need help....
xenite_v

Replies: 4
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:52 am   Subject: really need help....
hi gorath...how to use the pile of ore???? and don't have any other option to talk to milten....
xenite_v

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:08 pm   Subject: really need help....
i really need help.....Milten told me "have u got the sword and the scroll?"....can anyone tell me my problem....
xenite_v

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:24 pm   Subject: really need help....
hi there....
i got a problem on activating the uriziel sword....i talk to Milten and he told me to wait for him in the cave behind Saturas....but when i reach there and he something and there shou ...
  Topic: how to get out of the orc temple
xenite_v

Replies: 2
Views: 104

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 1:54 pm   Subject: how to get out of the orc temple
i have kill all the orc shamans and i get all the sword...but i can't open the grid down behind the 5th orc shaman...how to open the grid down????
  Topic: help..(about 3rd orc shaman)
xenite_v

Replies: 5
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:44 pm   Subject: help..(about 3rd orc shaman)
hi there..
i can't find the 3rd orc shaman....i have open the switch correctly but the shaman didn't appear..can anyone help me...
thank u

Page 1 of 1