FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 38 matches
  Topic: In Extremo (yes, again!)
Bane

Replies: 4
Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:23 pm   Subject: In Extremo (yes, again!)
the announcer will trigger this event i would wait to insert him when you are ready to hear them play back at the old camp.
  Topic: Gothic Mod
Bane

Replies: 9
Views: 367

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 2:10 pm   Subject: Gothic Mod
all of those dll files should be in your gothic dir, so put the program in there
  Topic: Well 2 weeks since my last post, Everquest is the reason..
Bane

Replies: 15
Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:30 am   Subject: Well 2 weeks since my last post, Everquest is the reason..
Yeah I guess
  Topic: In Extremo
Bane

Replies: 20
Views: 396

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 11:04 am   Subject: In Extremo
oh wait a minute, that makes sense i'm in chapter 2.......
  Topic: CHROMANIN??????
Bane

Replies: 5
Views: 178

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:31 am   Subject: CHROMANIN??????
okay okay you've got 80 and your pic has changed? can you stop now?
  Topic: Pics of the moment :)
Bane

Replies: 2
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:30 am   Subject: Pics of the moment :)
ohh, go play gothic instead of posting about it!
  Topic: The mine ,, Ian
Bane

Replies: 3
Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:19 am   Subject: The mine ,, Ian
ahhhhhhh stop ressing old topics.......
  Topic: WHITE x CHOCO, you must be bored
Bane

Replies: 9
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 5:04 am   Subject: WHITE x CHOCO, you must be bored
because everytime i come here you always the last post......
Bane

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:59 am   Subject: In Extremo
okay i'll do this once

I'll assume you people know how to use the marvin cheat to insert crap.

this is taken from ariakas's list of npcs

INEXTREMO Characters

InExtremo_DrPymonte
InExtrem ...
Bane

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:36 am   Subject: In Extremo
yeah the announcer talks in english and says some stuff about them and Grim tells you they are playing. its very entertaining its funny, just insert everyone but the announcer, the announcer triggers ...
Bane

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 2:36 am   Subject: In Extremo
the song is still there, just insert all the members and the announcer guy and you can hear it in the US version and go the stage in the old camp
Bane

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:00 am   Subject: In Extremo
http://bane.irulethe.net/inextremo.jpg
Bane

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:48 pm   Subject: In Extremo
Wow, I inserted all the In Extremo Npcs and saw them in the Old Camp, wow i like them, off ot Audio galaxy i go
  Topic: Is there a way to avoid killing Jackal?
Bane

Replies: 17
Views: 340

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:54 pm   Subject: Is there a way to avoid killing Jackal?
take over gorn, and set his flag = 0 then kill him therefore he won't kill the guards
  Topic: what does xardas doing in the sleepers temple
Bane

Replies: 11
Views: 114

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:30 pm   Subject: what does xardas doing in the sleepers temple
sleeping

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next