Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: chapter 6 getting back to orc temple....??
swift

Replies: 4
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 5:48 pm   Subject: chapter 6 getting back to orc temple....??
ok i got again another problem.
when u in chap5 enter the orc temple i used the orc teleport scroll thingy and got in.. killed 4 shamans came out and used teleport to necro rune... now i got the rein ...
  Topic: finished game, few complaints
swift

Replies: 14
Views: 358

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:47 pm   Subject: finished game, few complaints
well the bug when u can enter the castle and steal all the ore u ever need in the game from the ore baron's chests is the worst bug u can have in a game

like lvl 2 u can get all u wanted.. ...
  Topic: breaking the column!?
swift

Replies: 9
Views: 404

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 12:32 pm   Subject: breaking the column!?
k now i got it but it sucked!!

u use it like a switch from the edge side.. and it just falls down on to the wrong side.. and does nothing

now how the hell do i get to the otherside t ...
  Topic: breaking the column!?
swift

Replies: 9
Views: 404

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:52 am   Subject: breaking the column!?
someone pls tell me how to make the column fall down up on the ruined monastery...

i've tried to turn into a bloodfly and just fly across but i just fall down..
and spells nor pickaxe nor hammers ...
  Topic: cant get into OC... what now ?
swift

Replies: 1
Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 7:11 pm   Subject: cant get into OC... what now ?
am lvl 24 guard using scars sword..
chapter 4 banned from oc.. i figured i have to join the mercs now? how do i do that? figured i'd talk to gorn but icant seem to find him! at the new camp at his no ...

Page 1 of 1