FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: orc hammer
michael at kms

Replies: 15
Views: 210

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:35 am   Subject: orc hammer
Why does he say the orc hammer is the best melee weapon in the game? I just whacked Scorpio (out of boredom really) and he had a slew of better one-handed weapons... like the Beserker's Word (66 dama ...
  Topic: "Transfrom into..." spells question
michael at kms

Replies: 19
Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 5:55 am   Subject: "Transfrom into..." spells question
I'm sure you guys have many more hours logged into Gothic than I do, but I've found that transforming into a bloodfly is a fantastic way to boogie across the countryside. For one, they're pretty quick ...
  Topic: With Gorn, winch won't work
michael at kms

Replies: 5
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 5:45 am   Subject: With Gorn, winch won't work
No, I did transform back. It ended up being a non-issue. I couldn't get the winch to budge, so I decided to go on without Gorn. Next thing I know, he's right beside me and the gate was never opened to ...
  Topic: With Gorn, winch won't work
michael at kms

Replies: 5
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 6:53 pm   Subject: With Gorn, winch won't work
I've searched the forum for an answer, figuring this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything...

I'm with Gorn on the quest to find one of the focus stones. I transformed into a meat ...
  Topic: 411 about strength
michael at kms

Replies: 12
Views: 300

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:51 am   Subject: 411 about strength
Thanks for the quick reply, Hulk.
  Topic: 411 about strength
michael at kms

Replies: 12
Views: 300

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 2:41 am   Subject: 411 about strength
What role does strength have in the big picture? If you require 30 strength to use your best weapon and you have 45 strength, do you have added attack or does the extra 15 do nothing more?

Thanks, ...
  Topic: Trouble casting spells - newbie question
michael at kms

Replies: 7
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 8:12 pm   Subject: Trouble casting spells - newbie question
Back to the subject of casting spells again...

I'm still relatively early into the game and have found, bartered and purchased a few spells along the way. What came as a surprise to me is that when ...
michael at kms

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:25 pm   Subject: Trouble casting spells - newbie question
Thanks a lot! I'll give it a try.

-m
michael at kms

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:07 pm   Subject: Trouble casting spells - newbie question

I just picked up Gothic yesterday and have figured out the whole interface system, no problem, with the exception of how to cast spells.

I've got one of my spells (Sleep) set up as the #4 hotkey ...

Page 1 of 1