FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 3 matches
  Topic: Gothic I Control Scheme in Gothic II
Seshiru

Replies: 25
Views: 397

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:15 pm   Subject: Gothic I Control Scheme in Gothic II
"I really hope I don't give the impression that I actually care what other people think about the game's controls"

So basiclly, you give your oppinion and ask for help, then do not expect someone t ...
Seshiru

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:05 am   Subject: Gothic I Control Scheme in Gothic II
Have you then even looked into options menu? There's quite section about the controls, and possible choices are "Gothic 1 controls" and "Gothic 2 controls".

Other then that, I personally find that ...
Seshiru

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:34 am   Subject: Gothic I Control Scheme in Gothic II
Hi,

I just recently began playing Gothic II, and I'm actually liking it as much as the first. However, I have noticed one major flaw in the game: the controls. I feel that Gothic II's control sc ...

Page 1 of 1