FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: LOTS OF EASY MONEY???
Elf Princess

Replies: 19
Views: 383

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:12 pm   Subject: LOTS OF EASY MONEY???
ok Thanx

I put 2 creditcards to hold down Ctrl and the arrow....it took forever

what would we do whid out creditcards
  Topic: Sleepers Temple
Elf Princess

Replies: 4
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:30 am   Subject: Sleepers Temple
I cant get past the gate there you meet the first Templar !

I make the room whid all the spikes in the floor...but not the second i belive...i cant get the "grind-door" up ???

I have shoot the ...
  Topic: Choosing Sides
Elf Princess

Replies: 8
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:26 am   Subject: Choosing Sides
I tryed hard to be a novise...but how i tryed and tryed i could never be a member at the swamp or at the new camp...

But you be good friend in the swamp ennyway...and later on you get thrown out fr ...
  Topic: LOTS OF EASY MONEY???
Elf Princess

Replies: 19
Views: 383

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:08 am   Subject: LOTS OF EASY MONEY???
I took back my 6000 ore from a gard that got me...i think that took for ever...so a started to look at a movie....

But...if you dont killem...they rise up afer a while...if you took more then 1000 ...
  Topic: What do i need to...
Elf Princess

Replies: 5
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:55 am   Subject: What do i need to...
Crossbow on all of them ( the one that do 90 damage is greate)

But a 2-handed sword that do 74 is not bad ither
  Topic: I don't have anymore quests?
Elf Princess

Replies: 6
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:52 am   Subject: I don't have anymore quests?
Why...i only have 4th circle of magic at level 35 at chapter 4 what do i need circle 5 to ??
  Topic: Get into places you may not!
Elf Princess

Replies: 10
Views: 201

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:35 am   Subject: Get into places you may not!
Lvl 35 at this point.

I never cheat...but...im am often a alfa/beta tester so im used to test all things i games, so i just killed 90% of all the digges and ris people and novises...all people tha ...

Page 1 of 1