FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 29 matches
  Topic: What made you laugh?
honourcobain

Replies: 27
Views: 822

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:16 am   Subject: What made you laugh?
-i laugh every time when i fell from high cliffs with monsters on my tail..ok i finish the fly in grave but those in my tail came with me.

-With each dragon, after so heroic and brave conversatio ...
  Topic: Killing the ice dragon
honourcobain

Replies: 2
Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:59 am   Subject: Killing the ice dragon
those mother fuc... sylvio..it would be very great if we had the option to torture him...and stabbing the sword right in to his friends heart didnt tease my anger...grrrr
  Topic: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
honourcobain

Replies: 13
Views: 406

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:43 am   Subject: Just killed "Osh Pak" (SP?) - did I do right?
Ur Shake becomes your enemy. And says he will kill you next time. Very sad

why in the name of use every single enemy being the words "next time", even when he has the opportunity to kill him ...
  Topic: I know i'm a pain but where is Bengar's farm???
honourcobain

Replies: 3
Views: 72

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:03 am   Subject: Re: I know i'm a pain but where is Bengar's farm???
And please explain this to me like i am the biggest idiot on earth because i found a walkthrough and still wasn't able to find that place.

1-Go to the Tavern!
2- look around for the signs in one ...
  Topic: so what the hell is wrong with this magic golem?
honourcobain

Replies: 4
Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:01 am   Subject: so what the hell is wrong with this magic golem?
heh..why cant i figure it out myself?..im lack in tactics as you see...eyvallah baba.
  Topic: so what the hell is wrong with this magic golem?
honourcobain

Views: 240

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:49 am   Subject: so what the hell is wrong with this magic golem?
im in chapter 4 now as a paladin and i try to clear all warlord orcs..the last location pointed in the orcs strategy map is near to the magic golem but the golem isnt in his own place where he suppose ...
  Topic: Tip for fearless advanturers! and getting hard work treasure
honourcobain

Views: 307

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:47 am   Subject: Tip for fearless advanturers! and getting hard work treasure
nope...im just in CH 2 and exploring the valley of mines for the Ore report for now.
  Topic: Stupid Paladin Ship Guards! Question!
honourcobain

Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:11 pm   Subject: Stupid Paladin Ship Guards! Question!
"]you may ruined you're game. when i played the paladin who guarded the boat came with me. then i must say you stupid moron, if i'm wrong sorry

Hey, its just a game, and i believe they are happy wi ...
honourcobain

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:25 pm   Subject: Tip for fearless advanturers! and getting hard work treasure
not hard to find..from the avatar database hehe....just search the avatar database and you will find it soon.
  Topic: underwater treasure
honourcobain

Replies: 19
Views: 1350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:21 pm   Subject: underwater treasure
err what did u try to find from there u will find nothing there only some fishes and sunken boats

some good hidden but easy to loot treasure i guess..some underwater passess to another wo ...
  Topic: Question about levels needed. *spoilers*
honourcobain

Replies: 10
Views: 278

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:08 pm   Subject: Question about levels needed. *spoilers*
so thats a little odd my friends, the game isnt easy!..NO OK i play THIS game for the first time and dont plan for a second turn for now...but if i ever try the second turn it wont be easy to...i re ...
  Topic: underwater treasure
honourcobain

Replies: 19
Views: 1350

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:41 pm   Subject: underwater treasure
the only things that ive found under water near the paladins ship was little sunken boats..thats it..nothing more nothing less...
honourcobain

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:33 pm   Subject: Tip for fearless advanturers! and getting hard work treasure
im chapter 2 and very weak to killing a stonegolem for now but with many save-loads ive managed to get in to a dragons lair (the one with the lizardmens), i saw the treasure behind the dragon..man tha ...
  Topic: !!! ULTIMATE Insert Code List !!! - Readded links
honourcobain

Replies: 37
Views: 2438

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:32 am   Subject: !!! ULTIMATE Insert Code List !!! - Readded links
if its the list that yo are talking about these; (shown below) then HornOX from gothic.de gothic world has made it using Perl and a little handwork in ghotic.dat file...and he says that these list is ...
  Topic: Stupid Paladin Ship Guards! Question!
honourcobain

Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:02 am   Subject: Stupid Paladin Ship Guards! Question!
i realize this as a "nobody knows!" then, and load my previous save game and head on.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next