FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Why I Hate Larrius Varro
Drathen

Replies: 6
Views: 288

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:46 am   Subject: Why I Hate Larrius Varro
I finally got around to doing his little 'bloodbath', went to him and got my bounty set back to 0...

HOWEVER, all imperial legion guards still attack me on sight.

This is more than a little inco ...
  Topic: Very, Very disappointed.
Drathen

Replies: 4
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:57 am   Subject: Very, Very disappointed.
Yes, but those two schools of magic are the most NON magic-like. Furthermore, enchant is worthless for truly useful enchantments; you'll fail on all difficult enchantments, which of course, you can d ...
  Topic: Very, Very disappointed.
Drathen

Replies: 4
Views: 386

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:41 am   Subject: Very, Very disappointed.
I don't know what they were thinking...

But as it stands, magic is utterly useless, in comparison to other careers.

Ah, yes, you can paralyze your enemies, reduce them to dust, or make yourself ...
  Topic: sect help
Drathen

Replies: 6
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:00 am   Subject: sect help
So you can't, despite what they say, become a guru?
  Topic: Swamp Camp Questions
Drathen

Replies: 3
Views: 107

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:52 pm   Subject: Swamp Camp Questions
I've pretty much done all the quests I can do in the Old Camp (which I'm going to join, though the Sect IS tempting)... So I wandered over to the Sect to do their measly non-combat quests to gain a bi ...

Page 1 of 1