FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: English mods and addons?
Goldenbeast

Replies: 34
Views: 1795

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:52 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
Don't worry I'mworking on converting the documents into english. It is taking a while but it'll get done.
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 1:09 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
I thought he looked alot like a goth Sammy Davis Jr.
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 5:41 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
What does everyone think about a rough conversion of the documentation until I can take all of it and make it make more sense?
  Topic: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
Goldenbeast

Replies: 9
Views: 401

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:16 am   Subject: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
Yes I need to get ahold of him because me and a few friends already have the ball in motion on a MOD set in the Akira universe. With the vast amount of land you can create and the nice polycounts on t ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 10:52 pm   Subject: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
Gorath, I don't understand what you meant in that post. Explain a little?
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 10:49 pm   Subject: English mods and addons?
Well first off go here: http://www.soulofgothic.4players.de:1065/tools.html
1. Download the player kit unzip it into your gothic dir. Move everything in the GothicGOTHIC MOD Player Kitgothic dir and ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:20 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
Well turns out, the reason PiranhaBytes said they would work on it in a sarcastic manner is, that the English gothic.exe is fully capable of loading mods. Yes that's right the ol' gothic.exe. I found ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:13 am   Subject: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
With the posts that Silverbeast(Solomon) made, it may sound like I was joking about my first post. I am not. Try it, it SERIOUSLY works. Try it and you will see. If you think I'm a liar then wait unti ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:56 am   Subject: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
very funny Solomon...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:44 am   Subject: You'll think this is funny. So does PiranhaBytes.
download the mod kits install them into the correct paths(I'm not going to go into this here, if you need help tell me) once you have it installed delete the original gothicmod.exe file in your system ...
  Topic: Gothic seems to have more than meets the eye..
Goldenbeast

Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:59 am   Subject: Gothic seems to have more than meets the eye..
I may have been rude but keep in mind that forums have topics for reasons. You don't go into a topic about knitting and talk about baseball. The topic is created to give and recieve information. I'm s ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:52 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
Jackchoas, I mean no offence. It's just that you don't state what you are talking about all that well.

Sorry for snapping I'm a little on edge becuase the Gothicmod.exe file doesn't just give you ...
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:08 pm   Subject: English mods and addons?
jackchoas, you really should do you homework before posting. It doesn't matter what language they oringinally code it in(they coded it in english, I can back this up). Dialog is no problem, we ...
  Topic: Gothic seems to have more than meets the eye..
Goldenbeast

Views: 385

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:01 pm   Subject: Gothic seems to have more than meets the eye..
Not to be rude but what do any of these replies have to do with my post. I am talking about commands NOT in the FAQ. If you wish to post please keep it on topic and be productive about it. Thank you.
Goldenbeast

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:17 am   Subject: English mods and addons?
Jackchoas, the editor isn't the problem though it's the file called gothicmod.exe. it requests a cd and you can't just escape out of that one

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next