FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: where's the Uk patch?
chillingfields

Replies: 4
Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:38 am   Subject: silly me
...aahh. it's been a while since I played it so I forgot whether I patched it before or not. But apparently I didn't then. Anyway, thanks!
  Topic: where's the Uk patch?
chillingfields

Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:24 am   Subject: where's the Uk patch?
I recently reinstalled Gothic and read that the latest version to be patched to should be 1.31. However, I can only seem to find the german 1.30 patch (in abundance), but no english patch whatsoever. ...
  Topic: Infos about the addon
chillingfields

Replies: 41
Views: 4469

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:03 pm   Subject: Infos about the addon
@jellylad: Half-life 2 might be an option... (october 2nd, I believe)
  Topic: LoL, only on a german game...
chillingfields

Replies: 53
Views: 2545

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:31 pm   Subject: LoL, only on a german game...
It strikes me as rather funny that the slight hint of sex you had in Gothic should be viewed as offensive. Or the swampweed, or the swearing... the weird thing is, that stuff has been banned in the st ...
  Topic: hi from the developers
chillingfields

Replies: 263
Views: 24638

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:02 pm   Subject: hi from the developers
Hi Kairo,

I too want to thank you & your colleagues for both great Gothic games. I was somewhat of a Gothic-junkie when playing. One of the best things of gothic 2 was the return to the old min ...
  Topic: My vision of a perfect CRPG
chillingfields

Replies: 17
Views: 532

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:45 pm   Subject: My vision of a perfect CRPG
I gotta agree with ThouShaltNot... especially about the hit points. Growing 800% more able to take a blow is ridiculous. It can be hard to circumvent certain problems that arise by having less ways of ...
  Topic: Where do I get the Chromanin quest?
chillingfields

Views: 221

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:29 pm   Subject: Where do I get the Chromanin quest?
Cheers Jaz! I'll have a look around there... here's to you.
  Topic: Where do I get the Chromanin quest?
chillingfields

Views: 221

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon May 26, 2003 5:19 pm   Subject: Where do I get the Chromanin quest?
I read about the chromanin quest and I really feel like solving it, the only problem is: where do I get it? I've already been to Xardas twice (before and after the orc shaman - I'm about to slaughter ...
  Topic: newb question about learning points
chillingfields

Replies: 2
Views: 105

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:56 am   Subject: newb question about learning points
I seem to have a problem spending learning points on stats. How do I do this? If I go to the status screen I can't add any skillpoints to strength or dexterity or whatever. It's probably pretty obviou ...

Page 1 of 1