FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Permanent potions?!
ken007

Replies: 4
Views: 140

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:40 am   Subject: Permanent potions?!
Why can't I make permanent potions... have I missed something?

It's just weird that you can read about the permanent potions and how to make them in g2, but you can't make them and you can't learn ...
  Topic: gothic 2 Addon a bit disappointed...
ken007

Replies: 32
Views: 1272

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:32 am   Subject: gothic 2 Addon a bit disappointed...
IT TAKES 10 LP FOR 1 STRENGTH POINT...... WHAT THE HELL! That's just crazy!

But the thing with the seekers being stronger is okay, my only concern is that there are so many of them in the game and ...
  Topic: Why german?!?
ken007

Replies: 38
Views: 877

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:39 am   Subject: Why german?!?
I have to correct myself.... not all characters are bad voiceovers. The main characters are superbly done, like Xardas, Gorn, Diego, Milton and a few others, BUT.... the not so important characters... ...
ken007

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:32 am   Subject: Why german?!?
You have got to be kidding!!!! The english voiceovers in gothic 2 are terrible.... I think it's stupid that they made them sound like gangmembers... who the hell talked like that in those times?!?
  Topic: undead dragon
ken007

Replies: 18
Views: 379

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:02 am   Subject: undead dragon
It's diffinately a bug, cause I had the same problem with the icedragon... I couldn't kill it, no matter what, I couldn't even hurt it... and yes I had the eye of innos on me.

But even though I did ...
  Topic: Beginning game what apprenticship is best?
ken007

Replies: 12
Views: 360

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:46 am   Subject: Beginning game what apprenticship is best?
Don't be the smith's apprentice, cause you can always learn to forge in the later stages.... if you are a paladin or magician pick Constantino and if you choose to be a mercenary then be a hunter.
ken007

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:29 am   Subject: Why german?!?
Okay you all convinced me... it's allright to do a german version, but I just wish that they would do an english version at the same time and release them together. Take the new add-on.... I think it' ...
ken007

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:58 pm   Subject: Why german?!?
I also want to say that I hope that PB will make gothic 3 in english and I also hope that the voiceover will be a lot better this time around, sounding brittish and medieval and not like some gangmemb ...
ken007

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:23 pm   Subject: Why german?!?
One thing I don't understand is, why make the games in german?!? I mean, it would be so much easier if they just made the games in english in the first place... then it wouldn't be necessary to transl ...

Page 1 of 1