FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 3 matches
  Topic: not so free mine
storme7770

Replies: 4
Views: 125

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 4:23 pm   Subject: not so free mine
yeh I have tried to leave and come back but no reply. And from now on I will keep an older save but unfortunely not this time. I will try to talk to Ur-Shak again and see if that helps. Thanks
  Topic: Getting back into Orc Temple (spoilers)
storme7770

Replies: 3
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 3:51 pm   Subject: Getting back into Orc Temple (spoilers)
I also found a way to get over the gate, there should be a mountain next to the gate toward the right. You can climb over that and get into the camp.
  Topic: not so free mine
storme7770

Replies: 4
Views: 125

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2002 3:34 pm   Subject: not so free mine
I am at the not so free mine and I have cleared everything out of the mine and I went and collected every thing for the Ulu-Mulu but the orc wont talk to me, all I get is the END on his dialog. Gorn d ...

Page 1 of 1