FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: New Ideas for gothic 2
Ezekial

Replies: 23
Views: 196

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:57 am   Subject: New Ideas for gothic 2

On 2002-03-12 21:29, Gig wrote:
I'd be happy just to be able to take armor off defeated enemies.

I most definately agree with that. I would've loved to kill Gomez, take his armor, and sword ...
  Topic: Fight Night
Ezekial

Replies: 14
Views: 204

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:22 am   Subject: Fight Night
Haha Troll vs. Myrtana
  Topic: How do I? (Big spoiler)
Ezekial

Replies: 5
Views: 104

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:41 am   Subject: How do I? (Big spoiler)
I've had the Ore armor, and I'm at the back entrance. The front entrance does not have any guards, but the back entrance has like 4 or 5 guards, and bloodwyn, and when I try to talk to them all I can ...
  Topic: How do I? (Big spoiler)
Ezekial

Replies: 5
Views: 104

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:12 am   Subject: How do I? (Big spoiler)
How do I get back into the old camp. I just got the Uzriel or whatever, and want to go put my foot up the ore barons ass. By the way, when I first found out the Fire mages were killed, I killed the ...
  Topic: Can you? (Possible spoilers)
Ezekial

Replies: 4
Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:44 pm   Subject: Can you? (Possible spoilers)
1. Actually start your fire place, camp fires etc.
2. Take armor from people you beat up or kill.
3. Use the wooden pipe you get outside the swamp camp.
4. Change hair (Even if it's by mod)
  Topic: What the heck does he want?
Ezekial

Replies: 3
Views: 100

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 2:42 am   Subject: What the heck does he want?
I just became a shadow, and Raven asked me to check something out in the Swamp camp... I played all the way through being a shadow and I'm now a guard, and still haven't figured out what that retard w ...
  Topic: Trade Confusion!
Ezekial

Replies: 8
Views: 127

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:08 am   Subject: Trade Confusion!
I thank you all for the help! That's just one more thing that doesn't baffle me..
Ezekial

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:58 am   Subject: Trade Confusion!
I'm going into the game now to try it. I'll get back to you.
Ezekial

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 2:34 am   Subject: Trade Confusion!
I may just be confused, but is not being able to buy things a bug? It's happening to me. I'll select what I wanna buy, put it in the middle column, then press accept, and nothing happens. Usuaully ...

Page 1 of 1