FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: SOMEbody out there!!!!
lodeto

Replies: 14
Views: 382

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:13 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
The tasks i have made since the problem appeared are:
reinstalled directx 8.1 and installed again(moreover i tried many versions of directx on my system),install all the latest patches for gothic,upd ...
lodeto

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:52 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
The problem still exists,nothing seems to change the whole scene.The game keeps on throwing me to desktop on that part.Nico hasnt answer to me yet(although he wrote to me he will fix it).HELP SOMEONE!
lodeto

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:38 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
I have sent the file to nico and wrote he will consider my problem.I also want to say that the game runs smoothly with 128 ram,except that part(i mentioned before) where i get "access violation".
lodeto

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:38 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
Do i need to buy more ram?the game reguirements refer to 128mb ram,if so why didnt they mention 256 ram in the dvd case?Anyway i sent email to the company (xicar) but they didnt reply yet(obviously th ...
lodeto

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:43 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
I get the following error message:

======================================= UNHANDLED EXCEPTION OCCURED ======================================================
================================== ...
lodeto

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:33 pm   Subject: SOMEbody out there!!!!
Can anyone help me please?I bought the game 3 weeks ago,since then i was enjoying it much,when a problem appeared.When i am trying to get into the old camp(particularly the place where the mages are) ...

Page 1 of 1