Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 17 matches
  Topic: I cannot find the Rothan Ancestral Tomb?
sungirl268_

Replies: 1
Views: 44

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:09 am   Subject: I cannot find the Rothan Ancestral Tomb?
I found the answer on page 9 It pays to look before you post
  Topic: I cannot find the Rothan Ancestral Tomb?
sungirl268_

Views: 44

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:18 am   Subject: I cannot find the Rothan Ancestral Tomb?
I'm in Maar Gan looking for Mathis Dalobar who is in the Rothan Tomb. People in town tell me it's along the South Road on the right just before the road turns south. There is a road going right just a ...
  Topic: Imperial Legions attacking me.
sungirl268_

Replies: 3
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:52 pm   Subject: Imperial Legions attacking me.
Have you completed the 1st 2 quests for the Imperial Legions in Gnisis? You will be given Imperial Armor. By wearing that, they might not attack you?

Give it a try, as it might help?

Good luck ...
  Topic: Finding hostile mudcrabs...
sungirl268_

Replies: 6
Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:06 am   Subject: Finding hostile mudcrabs...
Bigfoot,

I did everything opposite of your directions and I found Drulene

The easier directions are to head cross country in the opposite direction of the south road (at the intersectio ...
  Topic: Imperial Legions attacking me.
sungirl268_

Replies: 3
Views: 92

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:16 am   Subject: Imperial Legions attacking me.
Have you tried joining the Imperial Legions? As far as I know, you should only be getting attacked by them if you kill one of their own ie. not waiting until they hit you first.
  Topic: I need help as I'm lost...
sungirl268_

Replies: 2
Views: 62

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:19 am   Subject: I need help as I'm lost...
I have been looking for Drulene's camp and these hostile mudcrabs. Whilst walking toward Gnaar Mok I found all the mudcrabs and killed them, but I cannot find Drulene's camp!

I'm so lost

Can ...
sungirl268_

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:45 am   Subject: Now I feel really dumb
Ok I've killed the mudcrabs but now I can't find Drulene's camp!

Can someone give me directions please?

Thankyou
sungirl268_

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:50 pm   Subject: but where is Drulene's camp?
I can't find the camp to go south. I keep walking around in circles ending up passing a guy who keeps talking about "damned witches".

Am I close or on the wrong road?

Thankyou
sungirl268_

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 4:24 am   Subject: Finding hostile mudcrabs...
Can anyone give me better directions to find Drulene's hut to kill mudcrabs for 1st house Redoran quest given in Ald'Ruhn please?

I keep walking past a guy near naked who talks about "Damned Witche ...
  Topic: Anyone know where Hetman Abelmawia is in Gnisis...
sungirl268_

Views: 28

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:13 am   Subject: Anyone know where Hetman Abelmawia is in Gnisis...
I found him.

If anyone wants to know where he is, his house is the third one in the row of houses that you'll see on your left, walking into town from the silt strider.

Hope that's clear enough ...
  Topic: Anyone know where Hetman Abelmawia is in Gnisis...
sungirl268_

Views: 28

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:35 am   Subject: Anyone know where Hetman Abelmawia is in Gnisis...
I'm in Gnisis and have joined the Imperial Legion. I'm up to the 2nd quest where I'm supposed to find Hetman Abelmawia to get a scroll off to cure the blight that the queen in the eggmines has.

Can ...
  Topic: How to get a reputation?
sungirl268_

Replies: 2
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:47 am   Subject: How to get a reputation?
Does anyone know how to get a reputation?

Thanks
  Topic: Getting Debt Money for Fighter's Guild
sungirl268_

Replies: 8
Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:44 pm   Subject: Yes the guy on the bridge
Yep talking about the necromancer on the bridge who summons like 5+ skeletons. I die everytime
sungirl268_

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:19 am   Subject: Getting Debt Money for Fighter's Guild
Thankyou for all your help
sungirl268_

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:05 am   Subject: Any more guilds etc. to join?
Anyone know of more guilds I could join or more quests?

Thankyou

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next