FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Another Newb question
Madcow256

Replies: 4
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 5:52 pm   Subject: re: the mushrooms
You have to have all four mushroom types in your inventory when you talk to her.
  Topic: So..uh...does anyone still...
Madcow256

Replies: 43
Views: 1235

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:34 pm   Subject: re: Running Daggerfall in Windows XP
I posted my method for running Daggerfall in Windows XP just three posts up - does that not work for you?
  Topic: So..uh...does anyone still...
Madcow256

Replies: 43
Views: 1235

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:44 pm   Subject: re: Running Daggerfall in Windows XP
I got my copy of Daggerfall to run in Windows XP, albeit without any sound. The trick for me was to right click on Dagger.exe, click properties, go the the memory tab, and allocate some expanded and ...
  Topic: I Want Trebonius' Amulet!
Madcow256

Replies: 6
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:55 pm   Subject: re: I Want Trebonius' Amulet!
You say that you have a mage character. Just do the Mage's Guild quests for Edwinna Elbert in Ald'ruhn, and you'll eventually end up dueling Trebonius to the death in Vivec's Arena. You're free to l ...
  Topic: I went to Assemanu and...
Madcow256

Replies: 1
Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2002 8:13 am   Subject: re: Robe of St. Roris
The patch "fixed" the robe. Pre-patch, it would give you a constant 15 health; now, it has a charge and is pretty unspectacular. That would be why you're so unimpressed.
  Topic: Cave south of seyda neen... part of main quest?
Madcow256

Replies: 2
Views: 135

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:22 pm   Subject: Re: Cave south of seyda neen... part of main quest?
That cave isn't directly involved with the main quest. It is actually one of like 5 or 6 caves around Morrowind that control the sleepers in the nearby towns. Killing the 6th House boss in each one ...
  Topic: help with game
Madcow256

Replies: 13
Views: 216

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:25 am   Subject: Link to drivers
nVidia has all the drivers bundled together at http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=drivers . The Detonator package should contain all you need.
  Topic: Ring lady outside Ald Velothi
Madcow256

Replies: 5
Views: 128

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:58 pm   Subject: The ring is actually there . . .
I had quite a bit of trouble finding that ring myself, so I used a water walking spell so that I had a better view of the pond floor. The ring was there, near the front and on the lefthand side from ...

Page 1 of 1