Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Constantino's ring (for Cassia) How to get it?
dhughes_

Replies: 7
Views: 345

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:18 pm   Subject: Got impatient~
... and woke him up to knock him out, then take the ring from the chest, and by the time he came to....cast the oblivion spell on him.

Seems to have worked... he's not angry... and no one else ta ...
  Topic: Constantino's ring (for Cassia) How to get it?
dhughes_

Replies: 7
Views: 345

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:43 pm   Subject: Constantino's ring (for Cassia) How to get it?
I tried talking to him (to see if the ring topic came up) and when that didn't do it, I did the pickpocketing option... still no ring~ I don't want to beat him up and get in trouble... is the ring on ...
  Topic: Chest isn't pickable, and I find no one with the key?HELP!
dhughes_

Replies: 26
Views: 619

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:51 pm   Subject: vault below~
it's been awhile since I was in there, but I think that after you activate both switches, the casket will slide over and leave an opening you drop down into.

good luck!
dhughes
dhughes_

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:48 pm   Subject: Thanks SEM!
Those sites have great maps! ;0) Even if some of it isn't in English, I can print out the plain one (without info) and then print it out and have it to make notes on as to where I've found things and ...
dhughes_

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:56 pm   Subject: Thanks, but....
I did purchase and or find the maps (ingame) for both the city and surrounding areas... what I meant by getting maps (online) is that I want one I can print out and maybe even one that has the places ...
dhughes_

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:19 pm   Subject: Thanks again~
That all makes sense... figures that I'd run into one of only two chests so soon~ ha ha

Well, going back to the game... and won't sweat it now, if I find another chest that won't let me in!

Than ...
dhughes_

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:35 pm   Subject: Thanks for the info guys~
... so, am I to assume that anytime I find a chest (or door?) in this game, if it isn't meant for me to do... I just won't be able to open them? In otherwords, how do I know the reason I can't get in ...
dhughes_

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:38 pm   Subject: Chest isn't pickable, and I find no one with the key?HELP!
Since I have no idea of the name of the place I'm at... I can only tell you all, that it is just East of where you find the Black Troll...across a bridge.. and into a thick jungle area (that is like a ...

Page 1 of 1