FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: Ash Statue for Redoran Quest by Athyn Sarethi
Cannibal

Replies: 2
Views: 78

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:11 pm   Subject: Ash Statue for Redoran Quest by Athyn Sarethi
Thanks for the reply!

That's odd....I spent about 10 minutes in that room looking and didnt find it....I guess I may have picked it up some time before unknowingly....Maybe Ill just try to add it b ...
  Topic: Ash Statue for Redoran Quest by Athyn Sarethi
Cannibal

Views: 78

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:41 pm   Subject: Ash Statue for Redoran Quest by Athyn Sarethi
I am to clear Varvur Sarethi of the death of Bralen Carvaren. When I spoke with Varvur, he told me to get the Ash Statue, that is in his room, and go speak with Athyn. The statue is nowhere to be foun ...
  Topic: Best heavy armour?
Cannibal

Replies: 15
Views: 804

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 12:35 pm   Subject: Best heavy armour?
This is the best armor Ive found:

Topic: console / items
Cannibal

Views: 85

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:04 pm   Subject: console / items
Just use the Editor...
  Topic: Best Merchant I've seen if you want money
Cannibal

Replies: 8
Views: 635

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 12:45 pm   Subject: Best Merchant I've seen if you want money
I used the Construction Kit to change his barter gold to 100k...its much easier to sell off all those expensive Daedric items now
  Topic: The Puzzle Canal
Cannibal

Replies: 4
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:56 pm   Subject: The Puzzle Canal
LOL, you have to drown?
  Topic: Highest level Weapon/scroll/armour/enchantment.
Cannibal

Replies: 16
Views: 758

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:55 pm   Subject: Highest level Weapon/scroll/armour/enchantment.
Wow, where did you get the Helm of Oreoyn Bearclaw and the Gauntlets of Rangulfen?
  Topic: Can I put a costant effect enchant on my armor?
Cannibal

Replies: 37
Views: 1454

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:37 pm   Subject: Can I put a costant effect enchant on my armor?
You have to know a spell before you can enchant an item with it. So, buy all the spells that you can find.
  Topic: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
Cannibal

Replies: 84
Views: 6687

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 6:00 pm   Subject: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
MrPinkles, how do you have over 100 in your stats? Constant effect enchantments? I have yet to enchant anything....with over 500k in septims, perhaps I should enchant some of my stuff.....
  Topic: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
Cannibal

Replies: 84
Views: 6687

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:57 pm   Subject: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
Level 36 Paladin with a full set of Ebony Armor, Ebony Sarano Helm, and Umbra Sword.

Topic: Problems with Joining all the Guilds and Houses?
Cannibal

Replies: 5
Views: 246

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:46 pm   Subject: Problems with Joining all the Guilds and Houses?
You can get a full set of glass armor in Ghostgate
  Topic: Can't become Telvanni Magister ?
Cannibal

Replies: 5
Views: 217

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:36 pm   Subject: Can't become Telvanni Magister ?
Id just kill the guy if I were you. That'll teach 'im!
  Topic: Lost Ebony Mine
Cannibal

Replies: 3
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:33 pm   Subject: Lost Ebony Mine
Hey bro, check this out (I posted this question yesterday and someone answered it)

http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6507
  Topic: Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?
Cannibal

Replies: 6
Views: 275

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:32 pm   Subject: Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?
Way, thanks a ton!!! Damn I wish I could take off from work and go play now!!

Mecca, sorry bro, I only know of that one map....I saw that URL on another message forum.
  Topic: Got Umbra, and just for fun butchered Fighters Guild
Cannibal

Replies: 9
Views: 495

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:30 pm   Subject: Got Umbra, and just for fun butchered Fighters Guild
Where did you get that Katana?? Im level 20 and am still using a silver long sword

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next