Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: What is that noise?? Can i kill the warehouse guy?
Gothic_7

Replies: 14
Views: 358

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:28 am   Subject: What is that noise?? Can i kill the warehouse guy?
@gatorsrule8. What are you playing, Militia? What weapon do you have? I am level 18 and can kill three orcs and an orc elite at same time. Maybe we can give you a few pointers.

Give me some poin ...
  Topic: Lumps of Ore (Chapter 3)
Gothic_7

Replies: 8
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:27 pm   Subject: Lumps of Ore (Chapter 3)
Thanks for the replies. I went into chapter 4, and the merchants on the farm had 4 lumps, so I now have my big two hander (90/90) Yipee!
  Topic: Chatper 3 went by so quickly!
Gothic_7

Replies: 1
Views: 61

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:24 pm   Subject: Chatper 3 went by so quickly!
Well, Chapter 4 you have to kill all the dragons. Should take a while.

I have 28 hours on my save file, and I just started Chapter 4. I'm also a dragon hunter. I actually feel like I rushed some of ...
  Topic: Which enemy is hardest to kill one on one?
Gothic_7

Replies: 9
Views: 297

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:09 am   Subject: Which enemy is hardest to kill one on one?
Orc Elites are super easy, my Merc in chapter 2 owned them. Anyway, I'm only in chapter 3, so I'll say Shadow Warriors.
Gothic_7

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:08 am   Subject: Lumps of Ore (Chapter 3)
Thanks for the welcome, I was around about a year ago, but then became inactive, and now I'm back.

Anyway I want Ore for Bennet and forging.
Gothic_7

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 am   Subject: Lumps of Ore (Chapter 3)
*****spoilers****

Does anyone know where I can get more Ore? I have 4 pieces right now. 1 from Khaled, 1 from Bennet (bought off them) and 1 I found on the ground at the Valley of Mines, and 1 from ...

Page 1 of 1