FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Disappearing Orcs
simland

Replies: 6
Views: 150

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:41 am   Subject: Disappearing Orcs
I decided to let him stay there. I just roleplay like he is incredibly scared of the Temple and found the best hiding place of all. Oh and thanks for the tip go down as opposed to going up.
  Topic: Good for Your Elf (Beware Possible Newbie Spoilers)
simland

Replies: 15
Views: 867

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:20 pm   Subject: Good for Your Elf (Beware Possible Newbie Spoilers)
Ah my metalic challenged friend. I once had your same quandry. However after a little searching I did the obvious. I checked the Morrowind official website. The list of all the metals can be found ...
simland

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:53 pm   Subject: Disappearing Orcs
Thanks for the tip, I have started playing around with the console over the past few days trying to figure this out. Well I have come to the conclusion that Sharn gra-Muzgob doesn't exist in Balmora, ...
  Topic: PETA - a "hidden" faction?
simland

Replies: 8
Views: 343

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:59 pm   Subject: PETA - a "hidden" faction?
I don't know, I see guards going after rats all the time.

First time I saw it happen the guard was about 50 feet from me and yelled something like "Die you dirty scum!" Me being a theif naturally ...
simland

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 3:03 am   Subject: Disappearing Orcs
Wasn't sure if this was a spoiler but just on the safe side.....

Ok I am on the second order of the main quest. I have to find a person in the Balmora Mage Guild. The female orc mage who's name e ...
  Topic: Whats a good place to level my Wood Elf Marksman?
simland

Replies: 7
Views: 225

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:38 am   Subject: Whats a good place to level my Wood Elf Marksman?
I got the same character scheme going on. Just travel the world you will find plenty of critters to shoot at. Or, not recommended, you can go throughout the town and use people for target practice.
  Topic: The Ritual??
simland

Replies: 14
Views: 300

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 2:43 pm   Subject: The Ritual??
I am sorry but this is sad. Turn undead refers to the ability to cause UNDEAD creatures to TURN and flee from you. This isn't morrowind specific. This ability ranges all the way across the RPG univ ...
  Topic: Morrowind comes across as a "kiddie game"
simland

Replies: 68
Views: 1680

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 3:05 am   Subject: Morrowind comes across as a "kiddie game"
It is obvious that to keep a gaming line alive you must make money. When a game reaches across a broad market it is able to generate more revenue. Bethesda does not spend many years on a game to see ...
  Topic: This almoust made me go nuts!
simland

Replies: 13
Views: 417

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 15, 2002 10:39 pm   Subject: This almoust made me go nuts!
If it goes against your RP morals, splurg on a map at your nearest book store.(Balmora has anice inventory for beginners) I have yet to find out if that actually marks it on your ingame map. Current ...
  Topic: Can't find 2 guys in Ald'ruhn
simland

Replies: 3
Views: 80

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 2:42 am   Subject: Can't find 2 guys in Ald'ruhn
The mere thought of you destroying my employers leaves me in shock. They're not bad people, you just need to get to know them better. How about you buy them a cup of coffee instead of running them t ...

Page 1 of 1