FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: Blue Shadow.
Gothicman

Replies: 14
Views: 129

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:29 pm   Subject: Blue Shadow.
I dont think there is one. But if you need to know i can get the real Judge armor and Royal Guard armor.
  Topic: Various Gothic Questions
Gothicman

Replies: 14
Views: 292

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 9:38 pm   Subject: Various Gothic Questions
Actually i found a use for Mud. When you are angry, throw a few punches at him. Works for me.
  Topic: whats the orechiper
Gothicman

Replies: 5
Views: 77

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 4:22 am   Subject: whats the orechiper
Unless the OreChipper killed the invincables (hey, thats a good name), it's worthless to me.
  Topic: Gothic as a Psychological Test
Gothicman

Replies: 50
Views: 489

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:29 am   Subject: Gothic as a Psychological Test
I would just love to say that I LOVE medieval stuff. Im still young (15) but I actually train with 1-handers and 2-handers. I have a couple of actual weapons in my basement. Thanks to my Pa of cour ...
  Topic: InExtremo
Gothicman

Replies: 3
Views: 54

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:15 am   Subject: InExtremo
Darn, i thought i was the only recent one to figure it out.
  Topic: InExtremo
Gothicman

Replies: 3
Views: 54

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 6:58 am   Subject: InExtremo
Has anyone figured out how to get InExtremo to work in the english Gothic?
  Topic: The Sleeper Awaken
Gothicman

Replies: 2
Views: 65

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:46 am   Subject: The Sleeper Awaken
I do insert the Sleeper alot in the game and I was wondering if there is a way to stop him, WITHOUT killing him or transforming, to keep him without putting me asleep. I have been searching for ways ...
  Topic: Guru?
Gothicman

Replies: 7
Views: 116

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:40 am   Subject: Guru?
Actually you can become a Guru, but not normally.
  Topic: Guild Codes
Gothicman

Replies: 10
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:34 pm   Subject: Guild Codes
Woah, thats the best place for Gothic Ive ever seen. Thanks alot.
  Topic: Bringing NPC's back to life!
Gothicman

Replies: 24
Views: 373

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:30 pm   Subject: Bringing NPC's back to life!
I've found out that if you keep pressing F8 after you activate Marvin-Mode it will just keep making you go up. You have to rapidly press it though but not too fast.
Gothicman

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:23 pm   Subject: Guild Codes
Where exactly do you guys get your codes and cheats? I have alot but it seems you have more ones that I dont know about.
  Topic: Drunken brawl in orc camp???
Gothicman

Replies: 13
Views: 353

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:21 pm   Subject: Drunken brawl in orc camp???
Has anyone ever thought about who would win if you sent two golems at each other.
  Topic: about the minecrawler
Gothicman

Replies: 6
Views: 91

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:16 pm   Subject: about the minecrawler
She is still easy to kill with your melee. Just run up hit her and back off, after she makes her move, do it again. Just keep doing that. I know it works cause I never got hit doing it.
Gothicman

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:17 pm   Subject: Guild Codes
Then whats the cheat, I can get the runes but I cant use them is the problem.
Gothicman

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:10 am   Subject: Guild Codes
What exactly are the guild names, I have already beaten that game but I have been to lazy to see what they are. Oh, and one more question, is there a shortcut to getting magic.

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next