FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: templar wanabe
hjalti

Replies: 3
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:41 am   Subject: templar wanabe
yo i played as i novice but i couldnt become a templar cause of some bug,
so i restarted the game and im joining the brotherhood again.
what do i have to do become a templar, when ijoin the brotherh ...
  Topic: need help
hjalti

Replies: 1
Views: 97

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:07 am   Subject: need help
im lvl 10 novice and i just finshed the weed monopoly and deliwery, but what now i spoke to corr kalom and he says get mission from someone else ,i cant talk to y´berion cause the templarz dont allow ...
  Topic: what next
hjalti

Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:46 am   Subject: what next
yea it showz nothing in the dialog for the minecrawlerz secretion or nothing, he just syas go get mission from someone else
  Topic: what next
hjalti

Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:16 am   Subject: what next
im lvl 9 novice and i just finished the weed monopoly and the weed delivery to old camp , whatz next noone getz me missionz
  Topic: need help with the 2nd mission in sect/camp
hjalti

Views: 68

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:14 am   Subject: need help with the 2nd mission in sect/camp
i cant find the weed production in new camp , i have been playing like mofo and im getting crazy of this shit. i think its the second mission 4 the brotherhood, find the friggin weed camp in new camp, ...

Page 1 of 1