FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Is this still in Morrowind???
Rhaegar

Replies: 11
Views: 366

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 9:50 pm   Subject: Is this still in Morrowind???
The HUD looks way better in these screenshots than the one in the game. I particularly like the icons in the top right hand corner. Very colourful.
  Topic: Upgrade my GeForce 256 or Athlon 750 for better performance?
Rhaegar

Replies: 22
Views: 424

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 5:09 pm   Subject: Upgrade my GeForce 256 or Athlon 750 for better performance?
Thanks for the advice everyone.

I think I'll get a new video card for now. Unfortunately it will be a lot more expensive that you say since I live in Canada. Hell we don't even have the GeForce 4 ...
  Topic: Upgrade my GeForce 256 or Athlon 750 for better performance?
Rhaegar

Replies: 22
Views: 424

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:52 pm   Subject: Upgrade my GeForce 256 or Athlon 750 for better performance?
I currently have the following system:

Athlon 750Mhz
GeForce 256 DDR
384mb Ram

I recently bought Morrowind and Dungeon Siege and they are the first games that have really pushed my computer to ...
  Topic: Stealth Class
Rhaegar

Replies: 2
Views: 163

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:55 am   Subject: Stealth Class
I'm wondering how good this class really is and whether or not I should continue to play as an Agent. I haven't really seen any benefits to using stealth since all the dungeons require you to fight m ...
  Topic: A way to change class name from Adventurer on custom class??
Rhaegar

Replies: 6
Views: 241

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:51 am   Subject: A way to change class name from Adventurer on custom class??
Ah damnit I didn't know this. Is there anyway to change it once you have completed your character creation?
  Topic: WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND, then DOWNLOAD THIS FILE NOW!!!
Rhaegar

Replies: 59
Views: 8467

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:14 pm   Subject: WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND, then DOWNLOAD THIS FILE NOW!!!
What is Customer2000?
  Topic: WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND, then DOWNLOAD THIS FILE NOW!!!
Rhaegar

Replies: 59
Views: 8467

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:57 pm   Subject: WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND, then DOWNLOAD THIS FILE NOW!!!
When I installed the unofficial patch I got some sort of errors when I tried to load my save game. It managed to load but gave me two separate warnings about the save game I was loading. Anyone else ...
  Topic: A few questions about Morrowind
Rhaegar

Replies: 7
Views: 153

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:07 am   Subject: A few questions about Morrowind
First I registered just so you know that it was me who posted this topic

I have a Athlon 750, 384mb, GeForce 256 DDR and I can run the game at 1024x768 with no shadows, AI low and distance at ar ...

Page 1 of 1