FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 24 matches
  Topic: How do I kill the Fire Golem
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 8
Views: 218

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:14 pm   Subject: How do I kill the Fire Golem
Sherrin, are you trying to use an Ice Bolt rune? Just use scrolls! You can buy them from Cronin at the new camp and you don't have to have any magic ability at all to use them. Each scroll only req ...
  Topic: Need help in castle
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 3
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:10 pm   Subject: Need help in castle
Thanks Gorath. I reloaded from an earlier save and this time I went straight to Gomez after leaving Thorus. That worked. I also went and learned lockpicking from Fingers but that was apparently a w ...
  Topic: Need help in castle
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 3
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:19 pm   Subject: Need help in castle
Okay, I have completed the test of faith and all the respect missions. I have spoken to Diego and he sent me to Thorus. I spoke to Thorus and he said I could go talk to Gomez. I entered the castle ...
  Topic: Still no Code Book!
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 16
Views: 360

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:55 pm   Subject: Still no Code Book!
For those of you having trouble pickpocketing, there seems to be some confusion about the governing skill. Yes you need to be sneaking or camoflaged when you make the attempt but the factor that dete ...
  Topic: Breton's magic resistance
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 1
Views: 64

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:34 pm   Subject: Breton's magic resistance
Does a Breton's inate magic resistance affect beneficial magic? In other words, do they resist healing, feather, water breathing etc. or just harmful magic such as fire, shock, poison and so on.
  Topic: Hardware Question
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 6
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:10 pm   Subject: Hardware Question
Guest Dare, I play with everything maxed except shadows - I have them turned off. As I said, it plays very smooth on a similar rig.
  Topic: Still no Code Book!
Simeon Tregarth

Views: 360

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:06 pm   Subject: Still no Code Book!
You don't have to kill her you know... There are at least two other options:
1. Some people have reported success at sweet talking her out of it. That didn't work for me but I suspect it is becaus ...
  Topic: Hardware Question
Simeon Tregarth

Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:41 pm   Subject: Hardware Question
I have a similar rig and I have to say it runs very smooth. If you are interested in role playing you will enjoy the game. If you are numbers obsessed or prefer first person shooters then pass this ...
  Topic: Sleeping at the start of the game - Rent a room?
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 4
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:49 pm   Subject: Sleeping at the start of the game - Rent a room?
Stuart, when you get to other towns you will be able to rent rooms in Tradehouses. Unfortunately this is not true in Sedya Neen. There are several options available however. Do you remember spottin ...
  Topic: How does Taunt work?
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 7
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 6:30 pm   Subject: How does Taunt work?
Nope! That's the beauty of it - you get to claim self defense.
  Topic: An interesting detail about Soul Trap spell
Simeon Tregarth

Views: 659

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 6:23 pm   Subject: An interesting detail about Soul Trap spell
I have been able to get this to work on Bonelords, Atronachs, etc. but I can't get it to work on Skeleton Champions... What size gem do Skeleton Champions need? I have everything except Grand in my ...
  Topic: How does Taunt work?
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 7
Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:42 pm   Subject: How does Taunt work?
It works for me! I just keep taunting the NPC until he replys something like "That does it!" and I am forced to end the conversation. It then usually takes about 3 to 5 seconds before the NPC draws ...
  Topic: crash/freeze problem
Simeon Tregarth

Views: 311

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 5:40 pm   Subject: crash/freeze problem
Loremaster, I am running Windows 2000 Pro which is very stable so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I have also been monitoring my cpu temperature and it seems to be staying well within ...
  Topic: THE ONLY WAY TO STEAL!!
Simeon Tregarth

Replies: 8
Views: 349

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:27 pm   Subject: THE ONLY WAY TO STEAL!!
Your security skill may not be important for stealing items off a shelf but it definitely is the controlling factor when picking someone's pocket! If you want to be successful at picking pockets you ...
  Topic: crash/freeze problem
Simeon Tregarth

Views: 311

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:20 pm   Subject: crash/freeze problem
Cable, I have no clue as to what is happening but I have had a very similar experience. Like you I had been playing the game for weeks without any crashes/freezes when suddenly it started happening w ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next