Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: Where is the Marandus Index in St. Olms Storage room?????
Chucksterkoppen

Replies: 2
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 6:58 pm   Subject: Where is the Marandus Index in St. Olms Storage room?????
Thanks a lot, that should help. I never checked my journal and don't even know if I have one about it. My journal is over 300 pages right now. I was just going off from a website and they said the ...
  Topic: mages
Chucksterkoppen

Replies: 6
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:48 am   Subject: mages
Mages aren't the most powerful in the game. If you make yourself a highelf your only going to make yourself very weak to magic later on and later on around dagoth ur use plenty of it. I started off ...
  Topic: Where is the Marandus Index in St. Olms Storage room?????
Chucksterkoppen

Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:03 pm   Subject: Where is the Marandus Index in St. Olms Storage room?????
I found the storage room which is on a lower level of St. Olms and seems like cemetary too further back. Its supposed to be difficult to find but I can't see it at all in there. I got every other in ...
  Topic: I Want Trebonius' Amulet!
Chucksterkoppen

Replies: 6
Views: 257

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:55 pm   Subject: Re: re: I Want Trebonius' Amulet!
Yeah, you have to go through the mages guild quest if you want to get it the legitimate way. Theres another way to also get the amulent without dueling him which you can do once your the rank of wiza ...
  Topic: Problems-Disapearing Jim Stacey, 4 Corners Temple Quest.....
Chucksterkoppen

Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 5:50 pm   Subject: Problems-Disapearing Jim Stacey, 4 Corners Temple Quest.....
Its just as bad not to even read posts. What I am asking is for a console command to bring Jim Stacey back. I know where he is and all that previous post talks about is finding him. That website te ...
  Topic: Problems-Disapearing Jim Stacey, 4 Corners Temple Quest.....
Chucksterkoppen

Views: 74

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:33 am   Subject: Problems-Disapearing Jim Stacey, 4 Corners Temple Quest.....
Jim Stacey evidently disapears after you tell him you have killed Sjoring according to the http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/espmor.shtml I did this and now he won't come back, and I haven't finished ...
  Topic: Temple Quest (Malacath statue and daedra hearts)
Chucksterkoppen

Replies: 3
Views: 115

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:05 am   Subject: Malacath
I find Malacath statue in the assurdipul or whatever shrine but nothing happens even though I have 4 daedra hearts. Your supposed to talk to it and then its triggered. This thing about a wild statue ...

Page 1 of 1