Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Finished as a Paladin, other paths worth playing?
vfibsux

Replies: 4
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:56 pm   Subject: Finished as a Paladin, other paths worth playing?
I loved the game, the first RPG I have ever finished. One of the few games period I have kept interest in enough to finish. I actually am finding I want more. Is it worth it to try Merc or Mage now? I ...
  Topic: Gothic 2 wins PC Gamer RPG of the Year!
vfibsux

Replies: 4
Views: 247

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:15 am   Subject: Gothic 2 wins PC Gamer RPG of the Year!
Details? Which other RPGs were nominated, which reason was given.

In PC Gamer RPG of the year got a little tiny box with Gothic 2 as the winner. Mainly due to being "old school. It was the only cat ...
  Topic: Is lockpicking worth getting?
vfibsux

Replies: 5
Views: 168

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:24 am   Subject: Is lockpicking worth getting?
I am having a hard time using 5 LP's for lockpicking when I can put them into combat related skills instead. I run into alot of locked chests, but is there anything in them worth using the points? Tha ...
  Topic: Any tips on healing?
vfibsux

Replies: 13
Views: 181

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:48 am   Subject: Any tips on healing?
Gorath, I think I have had it with your elitist attitude. To the rest thank you very much for your help without treating me like a 10 year old moron. I will figure the rest out for myself, if I cannot ...
vfibsux

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:09 am   Subject: Any tips on healing?
Thanks for the tips. I really did not want this to be a grind game. I have done every quest I could find in the first world, also have explored alot. I guess I will have to head back there and level u ...
vfibsux

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:06 am   Subject: Any tips on healing?
Reload and try again, you completely screwed this part.
In the northern mine all the important infos are in the dialogs. If you donīt listen you donīt know where to look.
And nobody said you should ...
vfibsux

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:40 am   Subject: Any tips on healing?
I am in chapter 2 and currently trying to get to the mining camps in the valley. For the first time in the game I am having trouble keeping up with healing. I am running out things to heal myself, it ...
  Topic: Told militia leader I saw the dragons, he told me to tell...
vfibsux

Replies: 3
Views: 73

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:01 am   Subject: Told militia leader I saw the dragons, he told me to tell...
Even if you could tell Hagen, he wouldn't believe you, you need a signed letter from the leader of the Paladins in the VoM, but he will only give it to you if you complete his Quest, nice orc fleeing ...
  Topic: Told militia leader I saw the dragons, he told me to tell...
vfibsux

Replies: 3
Views: 73

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:25 pm   Subject: Told militia leader I saw the dragons, he told me to tell...
Lord Hagan, but when I talk to him there is no selection to even talk about the dragons. This is chapter 2 btw. I went to the Valley of Mines, saw the movie cut.
  Topic: Only level 5 at chapter 2, what can I do?
vfibsux

Replies: 9
Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:48 am   Subject: Only level 5 at chapter 2, what can I do?
Well I am level 5 and already am in chapter 2. I am suppose to goto the valley of mines to get proof of my story. The first mobs after wolves I get to is orcs.
vfibsux

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:05 am   Subject: Only level 5 at chapter 2, what can I do?
Just go around to different places and talk to people. Some of them are bound to have quests for you. Also go kill some creatures. Try exploring places other than the city. Have you been to Onar's ...
vfibsux

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:17 am   Subject: Only level 5 at chapter 2, what can I do?
I tried progressing the story through the Vally of Mines but found it obvious I was still too low a level. I am in the Militia and am not getting anymore missions after finding out who the drug dealer ...

Page 1 of 1