Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: Can you go from Shadow to Guard to Fire Mage to Water Mage?
Blackmoon

Replies: 9
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:43 am   Subject: Can you go from Shadow to Guard to Fire Mage to Water Mage?
Don't worry Ryan, it's the internet.

It is kinda pointless -- the only real interest I had with it was to get my hands on two-handed weapon training earlier in the game and still be able to cast sp ...
  Topic: Cheats?!
Blackmoon

Replies: 18
Views: 285

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:02 pm   Subject: Cheats?!
On the other hand, most armor has really lousy protection against magic, so while you might actually do more physical damage with a high str and Innos' Rage, you still might wind up doing more damage ...
  Topic: Combat tips, anyone?
Blackmoon

Replies: 11
Views: 160

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:52 am   Subject: Combat tips, anyone?
The FAQ _is_ very useful, and helped me get an idea of what this whole "live action fighting thing" is all about. If it weren't for the explanation of how the left-right-left swing creates a zone wher ...
  Topic: Is Marvin mode cheating?
Blackmoon

Replies: 8
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:01 pm   Subject: Is Marvin mode cheating?
Of course it's cheating. But sometimes, cheating is fun.
Blackmoon

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:34 pm   Subject: Combat tips, anyone?
Yeah, I do that, but occasionally I do thinks like accidentally run off a cliff.
  Topic: Can you turn OFF Marvin mode?
Blackmoon

Replies: 10
Views: 154

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:33 pm   Subject: Can you turn OFF Marvin mode?
Will the debug off command keep that weird item information from showing up during game play? I assume it will, but you all know about assuming...
  Topic: Can you turn OFF Marvin mode?
Blackmoon

Replies: 10
Views: 154

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:23 pm   Subject: Can you turn OFF Marvin mode?
Sorry, I don't mean to be spamming the boards like a newbie... I'm just happy to find other people playing this game.

Ok, so I played around iwht marvin mode a bit, it was kind of interesting, but ...
Blackmoon

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:21 pm   Subject: Combat tips, anyone?
I'm 30! I'm too old to learn this Nintendo stuff!

Just kidding. Hey, once upon a time a played a mean game of "Jumpman..." heh.

Ok, so if I could only get one of those questions answered, ...
Blackmoon

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:18 pm   Subject: Can you go from Shadow to Guard to Fire Mage to Water Mage?
What do you have to do to move from guard to fire mage?
Blackmoon

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:08 pm   Subject: Can you go from Shadow to Guard to Fire Mage to Water Mage?
Someone mentioned in passing that it was possible, but I'm not entirely certain how.

How are these advancements determined? By attaining a level? I thought it was by completing quests (i.e., Diego' ...
Blackmoon

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:04 pm   Subject: Combat tips, anyone?
I bought Gothic last week, and have been up till the crack of dawn every day playing it. It's a great game -- but I have a few complants about it. There are some things it does that drives me up the w ...

Page 1 of 1