FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: So I get Scars Sword at level 16...Big Mistake
okkathic

Replies: 20
Views: 486

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 12:53 am   Subject: So I get Scars Sword at level 16...Big Mistake
Hey the Scar's sword is the Raven's sword in English version?
  Topic: i need to walk through walls!
okkathic

Replies: 3
Views: 84

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:47 am   Subject: i need to walk through walls!
Use MARVIN cheat in status screen then press F2 to get the console then type I and itarscrollteleport4 to get the troll scroll teleport to pass gate. 1 question do you get the Wheel in the mine and g ...
  Topic: Who has the highest mana?
okkathic

Replies: 7
Views: 112

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:34 am   Subject: Who has the highest mana?
How you can get this high? I only find few potion add strength, dex, life and mana. I am on chapter 4 with only 115 strength and 105 mana.
  Topic: Where I can buy Fire magic in chapter 3 and so on??
okkathic

Replies: 1
Views: 46

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:28 pm   Subject: Where I can buy Fire magic in chapter 3 and so on??
The only Fire magic I have is FireBolt, that magic I receive by some mage after become Fire mage. Where I can get other Fire magic?? Thank for reply
  Topic: 1-Handed Combos
okkathic

Replies: 5
Views: 185

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:14 am   Subject: 1-Handed Combos
Press Up+ attack and Up+attack and Up+attack again for 4 hit combos. After the first attack(forwrd attack) you need to wait till his sword over his elbow then press Up+attack(spin attack) and Up+Attac ...
  Topic: Need help about Stealing People's Armor and get Orc Hammer!
okkathic

Replies: 7
Views: 264

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:10 am   Subject: Need help about Stealing People's Armor and get Orc Hammer!
How can you get their armor, i beat them up but can only get their weapons and stuffs. And where exactly you can find Orc Hammer? Near what location? Thank for reply.

Page 1 of 1