FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Release Date?
beefcake122

Replies: 6
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:00 am   Subject: Release Date?
It's been outfor a week Dude
  Topic: Personal review on Morrowind, CPU, andGeForce...
beefcake122

Replies: 19
Views: 527

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:51 am   Subject: Personal review on Morrowind, CPU, andGeForce...
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I have a ASUS/8200/GF3 and a VisionTek Ti4600, and the speed difference between these two in Morrowind would be very difficult to achieve with just a CPU upgrade ...
  Topic: HELP!!! morowind
beefcake122

Replies: 7
Views: 125

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:44 am   Subject: HELP!!! morowind
If you get Windows/XP you won't have that problem
  Topic: The framerates are ridiculous and unacceptable....
beefcake122

Replies: 154
Views: 6328

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 6:00 am   Subject: The framerates are ridiculous and unacceptable....
well, when people with the top of the line computers get WORSE slowdowns then people with low end computers, don't you all see WHY we get mad, its like, we pay all the money to have top of the line an ...
  Topic: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
beefcake122

Replies: 39
Views: 989

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 12:17 am   Subject: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
Sorry guys, but no matter what you say 20fps totally sucks! and you know it!

Im much higher then that and it still sucks!

Scott
  Topic: Morrowind is nice...but disappointing
beefcake122

Replies: 34
Views: 1476

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 12:59 pm   Subject: Morrowind is nice...but disappointing
Yes the combat totally sucks. You just sit there and WACK-WACK over and over and wonder, when it /he /she is going to drop.
beefcake122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 12:21 pm   Subject: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
Well, if I can run 11,020 on 3dmark 2001 (no overclocking), which uses many of the same graphical features that this game does, I'd say I'm pretty much optimized. At least at the present time I can sa ...
beefcake122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:34 am   Subject: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
And here I move just a little to the left, and wham! goodbye frame rate. It gives me a headach.
http://geforce3asus.homestead.com/files/ScreenShot_3.jpg
beefcake122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:29 am   Subject: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
BTW Im the "Guest" that's been posting, just forgot to log in.
beefcake122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:27 am   Subject: THIS GAME IS NICE BUT HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES :(
Well here is the link anyway
http://geforce3asus.homestead.com/files/ScreenShot_1.jpg

You see my FPS is 42 which is pretty good with all the water effects and stuff, yet in other areas where there ...

Page 1 of 1