FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 31 matches
  Topic: Patch betatesting starting..
p0rnflake

Replies: 28
Views: 749

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 8:36 am   Subject: Patch betatesting starting..
http://www.elderscrolls.com/betatest/

Finally
  Topic: Crash to desktop bug
p0rnflake

Replies: 19
Views: 506

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:29 pm   Subject: Crash to desktop bug
That was the EXCACT problem I was having ! Try my tip for disabeling the XP accessibility features - might help you (doubtfull but worth a shot).
  Topic: Crash to desktop bug
p0rnflake

Replies: 19
Views: 506

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:27 pm   Subject: Crash to desktop bug
Turning HW sound acceleration down to 'basic' worked wonders for me !
  Topic: A new tweak !
p0rnflake

Replies: 1
Views: 311

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:25 pm   Subject: A new tweak !
Those of you having problems with the game crashing / freezing under XP !

Did you remember to disable the accessibility features ??? If you didn't XP will activate them while you are playing - fx w ...
  Topic: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLZ RESPOND!!!!
p0rnflake

Replies: 4
Views: 186

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 8:32 am   Subject: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLZ RESPOND!!!!
It's always the simple things isn't it?

ROFLMAO !!!
  Topic: add your own mp3 music in morrowind!
p0rnflake

Replies: 2
Views: 106

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:06 pm   Subject: add your own mp3 music in morrowind!
Hmm not all MP3's work with morrowind - I tried addind "The Battle" from the Gladiator OST - it's more than 10 mins. long and in 192 kbps. Morrowind threw an exception and locked my 'puter
  Topic: Where to find rich pawnbrokers or traders
p0rnflake

Replies: 7
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:37 pm   Subject: Where to find rich pawnbrokers or traders
I have found that going to an enchanter with all your money and the stuff you want to sell works very well. Just enchant your items for every penny you own - this will leave the npc with all your mone ...
  Topic: Where to find rich pawnbrokers or traders
p0rnflake

Replies: 7
Views: 212

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:28 pm   Subject: Where to find rich pawnbrokers or traders
thank god for that Fletcher plug

Is that the arrow area effect something.. plugin ?

I really need some traders in the north with some real cash.
  Topic: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
p0rnflake

Views: 2362

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:11 am   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
Once again - there is a link in the very first post ! Click it and scroll down a bit !
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:00 pm   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
Just ghost your c drive and give it a shot
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 4:03 pm   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
Not yet at least - Im sure it has bugs.. question is.. you want perfect compatability or you wonna play morrowind
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 2:03 pm   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
I'm using an ATI 8500 while Brenner has a GF3 (look at his post)

The link is in the very first post by me.
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:25 pm   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
I didn't feel all that good about installing a DirectX beta (bad experiences from the past) but - i'm not having any issues at all with the DX9b1 release.

Anyways any real man does a fresh install ...
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 11:31 am   Subject: Others too.
Apparently I'm not the only one who's had luck with DirectX9.

From DriversHeaven Forum:

huh? I guess I have no framerate problems because 'm running that DirectX9Beta... I got the game after ins ...
p0rnflake

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:09 am   Subject: MW + DirectX8.1 = BAD... MW + DirectX9 beta1 = SMOOOOOOTH
Well I've been reading some good stuff about the latest DirectX beta so I thought what the hell. Installed DirectX 9 beta 1 and Morrowind is running SMOOTH ! Balmore with directx 8.1 (Windows XP) gave ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next